We work with clients to develop and implement asset and portfolio management solutions that enhance value, increase efficiency and focus on tenant retention. Our management experts use industry leading processes and platforms to consistently increase income, reduce risk and enhance the value of the assets we manage.
Our approach to Property Management begins with understanding your asset and your strategic objectives, so we can work with our Facilities and Financial Management colleagues to accelerate the success of your investment through:
- Increased tenant retention - carefully listening, planning forward and never complacent, we are dedicated to creating a customer experience like no other so that we provide the best outcomes for our clients and their tenants.
- Increased revenue - we deliver enhanced asset value and greater cash flow through increased tenant satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Reduced costs - we immediately conduct a property performance audit program to deliver greater operational efficiencies, lower outgoings and increased asset value.
Our Facilities Management experts create and maintain high amenity standards, extend the working life of the plant and equipment, reduce operational risk and work with our clients to reach or maintain sustainability goals. Our experts are supported by a robust framework of process and systems that cover core facilities management foundations including:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- 24/7 Operational Tenant Support
- Safety and Risk Management
- Capital and Base Building Works - Budgeting and Management
- Sustainability Improvement
- Asset Lifecycle Planning
Our experts capture financial, asset, facilities and lease data and provide reporting and analysis using industry-leading real estate platforms. Working with our property management team our financial managers produce comprehensive reports at individual property and portfolio level. Our structure includes dedicated trust accountants, experts in data management, accounts payable and receivable and portfolio analysts.
We manage office, retail, industrial and healthcare portfolios across Asia Pacific. Every property portfolio is unique. We find that consolidating the management of more than one asset as a portfolio enables our management experts to provide our clients with tailored:
- Cost savings and operational efficiencies
- Consistent financial management and reporting
- Access to a consolidated team of experts
- Streamlined management approach
Our Real Estate Management team across cities are led by a team of market leaders to drive exceptional results for our clients.
Managing Director | Facilities Management - India
19+ Years in Textile Manufacturing
15+ Years Overseas Experience
1) Heading Business Development with IPM&SL for 4 yrs.+
2) Between Sep’02 to Dec’03 with Atlantic Yarns Inc. Canada.
3) Between Sep’01 to Jun’02 with IPM&SL as ARM.
4) Between Dec’86 to Jul’00 in Aflon Nigeria Plc, Nigeria.
5) Between 1982 to 1986 in Gokak Mills, India.
Having switched careers from the manufacturing sector in 2005, started my FM career as Corporate Client Relation Manager (IPM&SL) and was responsible to maintain relation ship with the key clients. Took over as the Regional Head Business Development, at the time of cessation (from the previous organsiation) was responsible for Business Development for PAN India.
Having 16+ years of experience in Mall Management and Property Management Services.
Association to the service industry for the past 26 years in Sales and Operations, been associated with Facility Management Industry for over 14 years.
Sales and Operations professional who has gained a great deal of expertise across industries like Telecom, Security, Facility management & Real Estate working with organizations like Topsgrup, Property Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd (PSIPL), Kalpataru Ltd and The Wadhwa Group.
Joined Colliers team on 16th December 2019 and will be responsible for Mid India business growth and other deliveries.
FM LEADER WITH ACHIEVEMENTS IN DEFINING ROBUST FACILITY MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR BUSINESS INTENSIFICATION
29+ year’s rich experience of Business Development, Vendor Relations & General Administration and start up environment along with shaping high performing team. Expertise in organization design, function, change management, talent management, leadership development and succession planning. Set up entities and managed south region. Steer strategic alliances, talent acquisition, restructuring of FM function, corporate communication and employee productivity enhancement. Adept at implementing reengineered initiatives and internal control boosts besides leading capability of qualified teams with entrepreneurial acumen.