Senior Project Manager
Guillaume is Senior Project Manager of Colliers Luxembourg.
Guillaume has a deep knowledge in M&E installations, building construction and in refurbishment works.
He worked 6 years for an M&E Engineering company, 1 year for a General Constructor company as head of M&E and has joined Colliers beginning of 2016.
By Colliers Luxembourg, Guillaume is part of the Project Management team for all project management assignments like fit-out works for commercial concept and New Way of Working.
Guillaume is also involved in Building Construction Management like development and construction works of a residential neighborhood.
Since 2018, Guillaume is involved in the property management.
- Main last Office assignments:
- KBL bank: project management of the customers floor at the 1st floor of the KBL tower in Luxembourg city, for 1,300 sqm;
- KBL bank: development of a mixed use land of 3 Ha in Bertrange, close to Luxembourg city;
- CORPUS SIREO: project management for a 3,000 sqm office building prime located in Luxembourg city;
- SAFRA BANK: project management for 5,000 sqm office building prime located in Luxembourg City;
- EUROBANK: building survey of a 3,000 sqm office building located in Luxembourg City;
- AMAZON: project management for 15,000 sqm office building prime located in Luxembourg City;
- Main last Logistics assignments:
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER: Warehouse survey for a 30,000 sqm warehouse site in Metz (France);
- Project management for a 30,000 sqm warehouse site;
- Main last Résidential assignments:
- Construction for 32,000 sqm of residential buildings
- Cost management of 30 apartments building
Guillaume has the following graduations / certifications:
- Graduated of a Licence in Cooling and Air-Conditioning engineering, University of Nancy II, Longwy Faculty, France (2007-2008);
- Graduated of a DUT Technical and Energy engineering, University of Nancy II, Longwy Faculty, France (2005-2007);
- Graduated of a BAC Sciences and Technical Engineering in Energy (High Distinction), School of Bosserville, Art/Meurthe, France (2003-2005);
- Graduated of a BEP/CAP in Cooling and Air-Conditioning (High Distinction), School of Bosserville, Art/Meurthe, France (2001-2003);
- Certified designer/advisor of passive house by the Passiv Haus Institut, Germany;
- Certified expert in Energetic Performances Certificates for residential and functional building by the OAI (Engineer and Architects Association), Luxembourg;
Eddy De Decker
Director | Head of Project Management
Eddy is a Director of Colliers Luxembourg, and is the Head of the Design and Project Management department in Luxembourg and the Head of Property Management.
Eddy has a very good Luxembourg Real Estate Market knowledge coupled with an expertise in design and project management and also in property management including a deep knowledge of M&E installation and M&E efficiency, Technical upgrade or heavy renovation, Green certification, H&S and Environment Compliance, risk management, space planning and asbestos decontamination.
For Landlords and Investors, Eddy is the second main contact for the following advisory services:
- Asset Management services :
- Property Management;
- Building surveys ;
- Due Diligence ;
- Technical or compliance issues;
- Building upgrade or renovation
For the Tenants, Eddy’ role consists in managing design and project management services:
- Technical analysis of possible future premises;
- Technical audits;
- Feasibility studies;
- Space planning and budgeting of works;
- General contractor works
- Fit-out and reinstatement works;
- Planning and procurement.
- Property management
Before joining Colliers International, Eddy was Head of Project Management services by JLL Luxembourg.
Prior to this, Eddy was Associate Director and senior Property Manager by JLL Luxembourg, he was the right hand of the Head of Property Management services.
Architect / Interior Designer
Nuwar is graduated as both Architect and Senior Interior Designer, and is in charge of the Design Department by Colliers Luxembourg.
Her education allows her to intervene at several stages of a project like for KBL and Safra in the New way of Working design and clients hosting concept, or for KPMG to take in charge the Commissioning of the building after construction.
Nuwar has extensive experience in both Building and Interior Design.
Nuwar takes the responsibility of:
- The drawings control (layers structure, update, and modification, versions control, congruence between the drawings from the different parties (architect, M&E engineer, structural engineer, contractors)) and drawings gathering procedure
- The areas measurement (net/gross ratio, emergency ways according to the law and the base occupation density assumption, space flexibility for tenant space‐planning, shafts dimensions and availability for landlord potential future needs and/or tenants M&E inclusion, ..).
- Concept design and detailed plans using a variety of software like Revit, 3Ds Max , Autocad and Photoshop
- Project management
Main last Logistics assignments:
- JAGUAR LAND ROVER: Plans control for Tenant Representation for a 30,000 sqm warehouse site in Metz (France);
- Offices concept design and space planning for 700 sqm, preparing tender documents, details and tailor-made plans for furniture.
Projects in Damascus:
- Administrative buildings concept and detailed plans(Won the third price in Damascus and greeting from the interior minister)
- Hospital building concept and detailed plans for Red Cross
- Pharmacy interior design
Projects in Dubai:
- Alaska part: from 300 artificial islands on Arab Gulf water.
- waterfront tower project: (Façade Design Collaboration)
- Godiva shop: interior design
- Segafredo: coffee shop interior and exterior design
- Sony offices & showroom: competition concept
Projects in Paris:
- Steel stand (Culture acier national competition): Won the first price in France.
- Retail and office projects concept design
- Corporate restaurant design and materials
- Chelles Towers (3D modeling and Collaboration for building design).
- Steel design: Building’s exterior façades, railings, interior façades: pattern design and detailed plans.
Real Estate Consultant
Senior Project Manager
Saïd has a deep knowledge in M&E
installations, building construction and in
He worked 7 years as workers in MEP, then 16 years for an M&E Engineering
company, 2 year for a General Constructor
company as head of M&E and has joined
Colliers beginning of 2019.
By Colliers Luxembourg, Saïd is part of
the Project Management team for all project
management assignments like fit-out works for commercial concept and New Way of Working for Eurobank (1.500 sqm), and Corpus Sireo (2.500 sqm).
Saïd is also involved in Building
Construction Management like development
and construction works for 32.000 sqm of a
- Gestion du module Gérance de crypto ; du paramétrage à l’édition des divers documents tant aux locataires qu’aux propriétaires
- Gestion et supervision d’équipe de comptables : supervision de toute la gestion financière, trésorerie, caisse principale, tenue des livres comptables, recouvrement, …
- Etablissement des stratégies financières à court et long terme.
- Supervision des déclarations TVA et Intrastat.
- Traitement des clôtures annuelles en collaboration avec les réviseurs d’entreprises et publication des comptes légaux.
- Présentation des comptes annuels en CA et AG.
Real Estate Consultant
CBRE (LUXEMBOURG), CONSULTANT INVESTOR LEASING.
Représentation de propriétaires dans la commercialisation/vente d’immeubles ou de surfaces bureaux, sourcing et développement de nouvelles opportunités, identification de potentiels locataires, mise en place d’une stratégie de commercialisation ciblée et active, préparation des contrats de baux auprès d’une clientèle internationale et luxembourgeoise.
CONSULTANT INDEPEDANT EN DEVELOPPEMENT D’ENTREPRISES DU SECTEUR IMMOBILIER (FRANCE)
Étude du marché de l'immobilier et de la construction sur l'ensemble des Alpes Françaises. Recommandations stratégiques, détection d'opportunités et nouveaux marchés, état de la concurrence, perspectives d’évolutions urbaines, évolutions de la demande, état de l'économie du tourisme, impact des grands projets urbains et infrastructurels.
Structuration et formation d’équipes commerciales, suivi et support à des équipes commerciales, support technique à la transaction de produits résidentiels, création de réseaux interprofessionnel, détection d’opérations immobilières.
GROUPE FONCIA (LYON, FRANCE) – CONSEILLER IMMOBILIER ET FINANCIER /DEVELOPPEMENT POLE GRANDS COMPTES.
Estimation du patrimoine, conseil en arbitrage patrimonial, prise de mandats, négociation, instructions et gestion administrative, courtage financier.
prestation de services annexes (ordres de missions auprès des diagnostiqueurs, architectes, sociétés de rénovations, conseillers juridiques, cabinet de chasseurs immobiliers, photographes, délégation de mandats).
Développement d’un pôle « Grands Comptes » : estimation et commercialisation de biens d’exceptions, opérations d’investissements, vente en blocks et à la découpe. Etude de faisabilité, analyse/division parcellaires.