We initiate the process by defining a tailored strategy to capture and validate every investment opportunity option and lead you through the due diligence process to ensure a successful conclusion.
Throughout your ownership of an asset, our skilled team of property managers and leasing experts can help elevate and maximize your property’s value. And when the appropriate investment cycle arrives, our investment services professionals will advise you on the best strategy to generate superior interest in your property and meet your investment objectives.
- Transaction consultancy
- Buyer, vendor representation
- Investment - properties tracking
- Cash-flow predictions and evaluations
- Identification of investment grade development opportunities
- Attraction of financing and equity partners
- Due diligence procedures
- Preparation and distribution of materials for investors
- Public and closed-tender organization and administration
Deniss Kairans is a Partner and Managing Director at Colliers International in Latvia who joined the company in 2005. Deniss is responsibile for work coordination with corporate clients both in Latvia and Baltic States
The total volume of real estate investment transactions managed by Deniss exceeds 50 mio EUR. His team covers more than 60 000 sqm of lease transactions in office market segment and more than 100 000 sqm in industrial segment. More than 500 apartments were sold since 2011 when residential services were established in Colliers Latvia.
Colliers Latvia has been recognized as a leading consultancy firm in a commercial real estate segment in Latvia for the last 3 years. The company is regularly represented in various real estate events, including EXPO REAL and MIPIM. Deniss is also an active participant of Colliers International EMEA practice group meetings.
My area of expertise includes, but is not limited to:
• Real estate investment advisory;
• PanBaltic Asset disposal process coordination and property marketing organization;
• Analysis of cash flow and development projects for investment purposes;
• Financial and competition analysis;
• Risk and overall performance evaluation;
• Strategy development and negotiations;
• Real estate auction organization.