We specialize in representing purchasers or vendors in land investment transactions. Our role is to coordinate the due diligence process for our clients, represent them during negotiations, prepare market and financial analysis and feasibility study reports.
- advise the client on the optimal transaction strategy and anticipated pricing
- prepare and structure the offering
- conduct the marketing process
- provide the Client with a complete analysis of offers and recommend a short list
- coordinating due diligence and legal work to ensure a successful closing
Eriks joined Colliers International in Latvia as Junior Consultant in Brokerage with responsibilities for industrial segment. Through the time he was promoted to Director of Brokerage and later became one of the Partners at Colliers office in Latvia.