Aida joined Colliers International in September-2012 as an advisor. She is involved in advisory missions including market studies & definition of a strategic positioning and investment missions related to the real estate sector such as feasibility studies and fund structuring operations. Besides, Aida has been involved in the negotiation of hotel’s management agreements in Morocco.
Since she has joined Colliers, Aida has mainly focused on Residential, Retail, Hospitality and Leisure projects located in several cities in Morocco.
Recent studies that Aida has accomplished at Colliers International include, amongst others:
- Study on the land market in the Big Casablanca - Casablanca Urban Agency
- Research of hotel operators and hotel management contract negotiations for resorts in Skhirate , Lixus , and Marrakech – Arzana / Alliances
- Structuring a real estate fund dedicated to the promotion of social and mid scale units - Confiential
- Study on the residential rental market in Casablanca and determining the optimal product - Soft Group
- Market and feasibility study for an educational component ( American School ) in Rabat - Royal Group
- Financial feasibility study of a mixed use project including residential , hotel, and retail components in Skhirate – Arzana
- Market study and definition of a market potential for parking places in areas of Nouaceur and Sidi Maarouf - Compagnie Générale des Parkings
- Residential market study and strategic planning for the realization of an urban center Bouskoura – Garan
- Structuring of a retail fund holding the retail components of the Casablanca Anfa project under development - AUDA - Residential market study in cities of Casablanca, Rabat, Tangier and determining the optimal product per zone - Palmeraie Development
Master at Regents College London
Master 1 at University Paris Dauphine
Alliances Développement Immobilier, CGI (Compagnie Générale Immobilière), ONAPAR, Groupe Palmeraie Développement, Brookstone Partners, AUDA (Agence pour l’Urbanisation et le Développement d’Anfa), Agence Urbaine de Casablanca, Al Taameer, Royal Group Company
Ahmed joined Colliers in 2017 as Senior Manager. Before joining Colliers, Ahmed was director of the real estate division at SADV (subsidiary of the OCP group) where he participated actively in structuring and development of the project of the Green City Mohammed VI. Ahmed has also held several strategic positions, namely: Investment Manager at Jet Asset Management, where he participated in structuring House Invest fund: a 50 Million euro fund dedicated to residential real estate.
Ahmed has cumulated more than 10 years’ experience in real estate consultancy, and he is, since 2018, member of RICS community.