"The people from Monterrey invest in that area because they are from there, and those who are not from the region do so because they consider it a stable market, because of the socioeconomic level and the amount of employment in the area, as well as economic development. of the entity ", says the Director of the Housing Institute of Nuevo Leon, Juan Manuel Fernández.
6 reasons to invest in Nuevo León
- Border State that has the ideal logistic location to do business in the North American market.
- Ten of the twenty leading companies in Mexico are headquartered in Monterrey.
- Three of the most recognized universities in Latin America.
- The economic diversity
- Government friend.
- Solid communication.
- It contributes USD $ 1.6 billion a year to the industry through the manufacture of auto parts.
- Foreign investments for 2013 reached USD $ 870 million.
- Pesquería was the municipality with the highest foreign investment with an increase of 183% in the last four years.
- Nuevo León registered 2.2 million workers during 2014.
- (GDP) of Nuevo León exceeded, 1,103 million pesos in 2013 and contributed with 7.1% to Mexico's national GDP.
- Sector with the highest GDP of the contribution state: Manufacturing industries (24.6%).
- 102 colleges and universities with students +200,000.
- 214 technical careers with 27,500 students graduated with technical degrees.
- +7,000 Engineers graduated per year. College graduates 19,000 per year.
Main technical programs to support the industry
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Aeronautical maintenance
- Information technology
- Industrial Tools and machining
- A / C and refrigeration
- Automotive and Autotronics Mechanics
- Industrial electronics
Sources: Real Estate Market and Lifestyle
ProMéxico Industrial Maps