Business Development Manager, Project Management
COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL (2019-ACTUAL)
Business Development Manager
- Development of account plans and account growth strategies
- Developing Proposals and pitches for Projects
- Sales Funnel Management (pipeline)
- Positioning, negotiation and developing of strategies and solutions according to the client's needs.
- Meet an annual objective of volume and profitability
- Development long-term relationships
- Keeping a strict control of progress and commercial activity via CRM
- Participate in the whole process together with the client (sale, construction, collection, post sale)
- Networking with the most representatibe market influencers
Key Account Manager
- Business Development in the corporate interiors market.
- Pitch and Clients Presentations
- Sinergy with the most representative market influencers
- Sales funnel and lead pipelines
- Customer Service
- Interior design projects for exclusive clients
- Develop strategies and solutions analysis according to the client's needs.
- Project Coordination
- Development of New Business regarding inbound and outbound market
- Opportunities for long-term business growth in client, markets and relationships
- New Corporate Accounts
- Annual sales goal achievement
- Diploma in Strategic Sales. Universidad Anahuac México. (2019)
- Diploma in Corporate Finance. Universidad Iberoamericana Ciudad de México. (2012)
- Bacherlor´s Degree in Interior Design & Landscaping. Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara. (2001-2005)
Memberships & Involvements
Project Management Director | México
Project Manager | Ciudad de México
Ingeniera civil egresada de la Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, en San José Costa Rica, con una amplia trayectoria y experiencia de más de 10 años en empresas dedicadas al ramo de la construcción. Capaz de desempeñar y desarrollar proyectos desde su etapa de planeación hasta el cierre del mismo, cumpliendo a cabalidad con los requisitos de costo, tiempo y calidad.
Project Manager | Cd México
Prior to Colliers, Aldubar worked for ATXK Diseño y Construccion as a Project Manager, and for TI Diseño y Construccion as Construction Manager. He has been participating in various residence, industrial, and principally corporate projects for companies such as: Mattel, Canadian Embassy, 3M, Bloomberg, Marsh &
McLennan, HSBC Bank, Philip Morris, TYCO Electronics, CANON, Stanley Bostich,
PBG. Aldubar has a 15 years of experience in the area of Interior Corporate Construction, with more of 75,000 square meters Build.
Project Management Director I Bajio & West Regions
Roberto joined CBRE in 2012 as a Project Manager and did finlize his career at CBRE as Mexico's West Coast Regional Director in 2018. In January 2019, he joined Colliers International as the Bajío (Lowlands) & Western zones Director for Project Management Services.
With more than 70 projects in 5 years, he has been in charge of representing national and international companies interests in town, providing visibility and being a reliable point of contact in a daliy basis for his clients.
Roberto has the ability to supervise and coordinate several Project Managers at a time and then, several different projects for his clients.
His responibilities includes cooridnation and supervision fo his collaborators in budgeting, planning & strategy, construction management, commissioning, move management and administrative close out, as an example.
Director Project Management | Monterrey
1998 – 2000 Purchasing General Manager FINSA Corporation.
2000-2004 Construction Director FINSA Monterrey
2004-2012 FIMS Project Management Director
- Project Manager / Senior Designer in VP INTERIORISMO. Guadalajara, Jalisco. A firm dedicated to residential and hospitability projects. The activities executed consisted from planning to, the turnkey of the project.
- Project Brand Coordinator in Procables de Mexico. Mexico City. A company oriented to supply solutions for the power and illumination market, as scope of the responsibilities was to take care of the public image, control of sales staff; contact with suppliers, development of policies and procedures to improve the performance of sales staff; coaching for sales staff, course and training programs and customer service.
- Consulting, design and sales person at CASA PALACIO. Mexico City. A firm specialized in interior design and vendor for luxury furnish, some of the tasks include solve problems and setbacks with customers, increase the sales volume, detection and correction of mistakes in the price lists of products for national and international orders.
Consulting, design and sales person in the CDI of LIVERPOOL ANDARES. Guadalajara, Jalisco. Retail store with great prestige and presence in Mexico, I increase doubled annual sales as a goal, decreased devolutions, exceeded customer expectations, setup the contract the projects to fit out the houses of the SORTEO TEC, closed foreign projects, lead and organized sales teams.
Interior design proposals for ASML GROUP in Al Khaima City Center, Nouakchott, Mauritania. Africa. She monitor the hotel remodelation project includes the reception relocation, the rooms were remodeled and a plant was adapted to suite rooms. She worked on the proposal for a gym outside Al Khaima City Center.