Facility Manager | Veracruz
Experience of 3 years working for Colliers REMS as Facility Manager managing 69 service offices owned by Compartamos Banco located in the state of Veracruz.
Experience of 7 years working for Intrameria Real Estate (subsidiary of General Electric) as Property Manager managing a portfolio of 7 industrial warehouses located in the Technological Services Park of Mexico City.
Licenciado en Contaduría en la Facultad de Contaduría y Administración de la Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (1997- 2001)
Facility Manager | Ciudad de México
* Independent professional. Development of architectural projects, maintenance and remodeling of dwelling houses. (August 2016 to date)
* Maintenance Services Manager in Grupo BESCO. (March 2014 to August 2016)
* Regional Maintenance Manager in Elektra Distribution Centers. (July 2013 to February 2014)
* Regional coordination of ORACLE Processes. Monitoring of Budgetary and Works Control. Project Designer in Casas Geo. (Sept. 2005 to April 2013)
* Project Designer. Constructora Latina. (2005)
* Supervisor and Project Designer for Comercializadora y Constructora Zeus, S.A. de C.V. (2001-2005)
Supervision, coordination, development of generating numbers of the remodeling of the Castle of Chapultepec, Miguel Hidalgo Municipality, Mexico City For INHA. (Jan 2000 - Jan 2001)
Property Manager | Ciudad de México
I have been working for over 10 years now. Most of my previous experience is related to Business Development and Business Management. Some of the industries I worked in are: Transportation, Agriculture, Banking & Financial Services, Real Estate and most recently International Commerce.
To narrow a little bit on my Real Estate experience, I used to work for Macquarie Group, more specifically for one of its subsidiaries called MMREIT Property Administration based in Mexico City. It was the name of the company that managed all the industrial properties in its portfolio, over 260 all over the country.
I began working as a Property Manager and ended as a Leasing Administrator. I used to coordinate the Leasing Team formed by the 6 regional managers.
After some time I moved temporarily to London, UK where I worked for a Mexican Government Agency called ProMexico. My main responsibilities involved promoting Mexican Companies in the UK by increasing their exports to the British Market.
Now that I returned to the Real Estate sector in Mexico, I am very pleased to be working for Colliers International as a Property Manager.