Degree in Business Administration, with experience in coordination of administrative activities, systems implementation, development of internal processes, training and creation of work plans, recruitment and selection of personnel, analysis and delivery of results and development of collection strategies.
Perform these activities in the Superior Audit of the Federation, Corporate Hotels Hilton and Krystal, OPI, Mexico Proposes Citizen Participation, Multisystem Consultants. And in 2016 I joined Colliers Rems.
· Management and administration of the collection area.
· Implementation and improvements in the CORE system.
· Platform administration (SICOI and People Soft)
· Manage and authorize the issuance of CFDI.
· Planning and delivery of results to customers.
· Interpretation of lease agreements.
· Recruitment and staff selection
Licenciatura en Administración. Escuela Bancaria y Comercial Campus Reforma.
Coordinador Administrativo | REMS México
Since 1999 I worked in the company SINERGIA ADMINISTRATIVA S.C. developing the position of accounting assistant, later I was selected for the position of subaccountant, general ledger management, payroll and taxes.
In 2009 I started working at CRESKA BIENES RAICES S.A. DE C.V., who held the position of general administrator of the properties of that company.
In the year of 2017 I joined the real estate management company COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL in the area of REMS, holding the position of administrative coordinator, in this time I have supported in the area of manageria and currently cooordino the collection area of nu eve places in FIBRA HD portfolio.
AUXILIAR ADMINISTRATIVO FACTURACIÓN
My experience is mainly in the area of billing in the companies I have worked in, my functions have been:
- Preparation of invoices, credit notes and payment supplements.
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Knowledge and management of systems such as SAE, COI and CONTPAQ.
- Small Cashier handling and reimbursement of expenses corresponding to the same.