Community & Media Planner Specialist | Mexico
I have over 3 years experience in Marketing and Customer Success, as well as 6 years in Video Production and Higher Education Teaching. I like to keep myself busy and enjoy challenges, so I look for projects where I can use and strengthen my abilties and, of course, learn new things.
Prior to working at Colliers, I was at UPFORCE, a startup company of virtual assistants for companies in the US, where I was in charge of online marketing, worked as a project leader and translator. The skills and experience I had acquired previously while working at Screenie--a US-based startup that opened an office in Monterrey, Mexico--really helped me target the right client profile, using every app and online tool at my disposal to reach key decision-makers and get the sales team inside their meeting rooms.
I am also an independente film and video producer; I have several Web series, short films and music videos under my belt, several of them being selected to be screened at festivals.
I graduated in 2007 from the Universidad de Monterrey, where I also worked for 5 years as a Teaching Assistant and Video Producer.
- Graduated December 2007, "Information and Communication Sciences" from the University of Monterrey (UDEM).
- Posgraduate degree 2014, "Digital Marketing and Community Management", from IEBSchool.
- Photoshop and Illustrator course, Ethos Academy, 2008
- After Effects course, Ethos Academy, 2011
- Disrupting Yourself
- Managing Your Career
- Writing Articles
- Becoming a Thought Leader
All certificates from Lynda.com
Memberships & Involvements
- Vice President of the Information and Communication Sciences Student Society, 2005-2006.
- President of the Official ExaUDEM Communications Club, 2016-2018
- A group for ex alumni to keep in touch and strengthen ties through network events, conferences, etc.