Investigacion de mercados | Guadalajara
Participation in Model United Nations – Future We Want | March 2018 and March 2019| Headquarters of the United Nations (New York)
- 2018- Delegate representing Austria in The Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice with the main topic “Countering the World Drug Problem”. Attaining to be one of the six sponsors in the final resolution.
- 2019- Delegate representing Saudi Arabia in Disarmament and International Security, being one of the main sponsors of the final resolution.
Professional Certificate in World Politics and International Negotiation by the United Nations
BcS International Business by the University of Guadalajara
- Specialized in Logistics and trade operation: Management and control of international multimodal transport, Simulation applied in the logistics and transport process.
-Research Internship in the Université de Sherbrooke (Montréal, Québec, Canada). Designing an Online Dispute Resolution System to settle international disputes between Small and Medium sized companies which it will be used for the new trade agreement between United States, Mexico and Canada (USMCA- T-MEC- NAFTA 2.0). In addition, it is having a great impact on the ODR for the APEC countries, France and Colombia. The article can be downloaded here: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3299246
-Exchange Studies in IMC Fachhochschule Krems - Austria. Entrepreneurship and Management, Training Intercultural Competence, International Strategies of Sustainable Development, Digital Communication and social media.
Memberships & Involvements
Mexican Red Cross (2009 - 2012)
Activities related to first aid training, history of the Red Cross, leadership,
sexuality, natural disasters, reforestation, welfare services and teamwork.
- Leader of 43 young people since thirteen to sixteen years old in the Second
biggest delegation of Mexico (Culiacan, Sinaloa).
- Chief of School and Community Modules of the state of Sinaloa, Mexico.
One of the five chiefs of my state having in charge 326 volunteers (1 year).
Industrial Director | Guadalajara
Industrial real estate broker with more than 13 years of experience in the west of México, specialized in assisting companies to lease or buy distribution centers facilities for logistics activities or industrial plants for manufacturing process.
Ready to provide usefull information about the industrial real estate market and make decisions with the requiered support.
It is possible with a strong relationship with owners, developers of industrial parks, chambers, associations and government agencies, all of them available for our clients with one single point of contact.