B.Arch, M.Sc. Eng. Architect
Project Management Director I Bajio & West Regions
Roberto joined CBRE in 2012 as a Project Manager and did finlize his career at CBRE as Mexico's West Coast Regional Director in 2018. In January 2019, he joined Colliers International as the Bajío (Lowlands) & Western zones Director for Project Management Services.
With more than 70 projects in 5 years, he has been in charge of representing national and international companies interests in town, providing visibility and being a reliable point of contact in a daliy basis for his clients.
Roberto has the ability to supervise and coordinate several Project Managers at a time and then, several different projects for his clients.
His responibilities includes cooridnation and supervision fo his collaborators in budgeting, planning & strategy, construction management, commissioning, move management and administrative close out, as an example.
Roberto has actively participated in more than 45 M SQF in his career, including the following:
- New production line (industrial interiors) for Pioneer, + 1,550 SQM
- New production line (industrial interiors) for KROS Automotive, + 3,000 SQM
- Molex 2, new industrial facilities for about 55,000 SQM in GDL.
- BorgWarner's industrial expansion at Irapuato, + 7,000 sqm
- New logistic warehouse for Haitian + 54,000 SQM. Industrial development.
- Imerys new head quarters in GDL for +800 SQM. Interior Corporate
- New coroporate office and Lab, + 3,000 SQF for Avnet International.
- Design & Build of + 40,000 SQF of the Tocumen's International Airport's Foodcourt @ Panama City.
- Technical supervision of + 7 km of the Construction of the Aviation's Platform Fuel Ring System @ Mexico City International Airport T2.
- Supply & Installation of + 30,000 SQM of 3 hour firerated (Fireproofing) protection in Iron Structures for PEMEX REF.
- Remodeling of + 200,000 SQM for the Bank of Mexico's Aircraft Hangar @ Mexico CIty International Airport.
- Design and Build of + 80,000 SQF for a Food & Bakery Factory for IMC @ Mexico City.
- Project Management for + 50,000 SQF in several projects for Oracle @ Guadalajara, MX.
- Project Management for + 15,000 SQF in 2 projects for CISCO @ Guadalajara, MX.
- Project Management for + 130,000 SQF for corporate office project for AB InVeb @ Aguascalientes, MX.
- Project Management for + 50,000 SQF for corporate office project for NIKE @ Guadalajara, MX.
- Project Management for + 140,000 SQF for corporate office project for AT&T @ Guadalajara, MX.
- Construction Management of + 80,000 SQF of cinema courts for CINEMEX @ Guadalajara, MX.
- Construction Management of + 200,000 SQF of gambling court for Logrand Casino Group @ Guadalajara, MX
- Project Monitoring of + 400,000 SQF of Vertical Mixed Use for Scotiabank's Credit Division @ Guadalajara, MX
Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (UPC) - Master's degree, Architecure. 1998-2000
Universidad Anahuac del Sur (UAS) - BArch. 1992-1996
Software & Technology: Oracle, Amdocs, HCL, Tata, F5, AT&T, Avnet
Industrial General: Haitian (plastics)
Retail: Nike, Cinemex, Logrand Group,
Finance & Private Funds: Credit Suisse, Clarion Partners, Advent International,
Food and beverages: Hershey's, Ab InVeb, International Meal Company IMC, Grupo la Mansion
Automotive: Kros, UTZ, BorgWarner, Pioneer, Atotech
Minery: Imerys, First Majestic
Project Management Director I Guadalajara
Yannick has served in the area of coordination and project management since 2005 in various companies in the field of construction, and experienced in equity investments developments.
He has experience in the areas of design and construction of projects ranging from residential, commercial, mixed, corporate, institutional and industrial applications. From the selection and feasibility of land to the turnkey projects.
Project Management Director | México
Business Development Manager, Project Management
COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL (2019-ACTUAL)
Business Development Manager
- Development of account plans and account growth strategies
- Developing Proposals and pitches for Projects
- Sales Funnel Management (pipeline)
- Positioning, negotiation and developing of strategies and solutions according to the client's needs.
- Meet an annual objective of volume and profitability
- Development long-term relationships
- Keeping a strict control of progress and commercial activity via CRM
- Participate in the whole process together with the client (sale, construction, collection, post sale)
- Networking with the most representatibe market influencers
Key Account Manager
- Business Development in the corporate interiors market.
- Pitch and Clients Presentations
- Sinergy with the most representative market influencers
- Sales funnel and lead pipelines
- Customer Service
- Interior design projects for exclusive clients
- Develop strategies and solutions analysis according to the client's needs.
- Project Coordination