Asistente Administrativo | REMS México
Administrative Assistant REMS
• Control and monitoring of the information for the group of managers with the objective of processing Licenses of Operation, Remodeling and Internal Program of Civil Protection.
• Consultation and management of the IMPAK system, to identify the status of Licenses processed by each property. • Revision of Fees and Reimbursements for validation
• Support and review of special reports requested by the client.
• Access request with the client, for the different procedures requested by the government authorities and also its case by our team of managers in the different buildings of the Gentera group.
- Incorporation to Colliers International.
- work in government
- assistant to former deputies
- specialty in computer science
- Degree in Criminalistics (CLEU)
- Master of Criminal Law (Center for Advanced Study in Legal Sciences)
- Specialty in Computational Sciences and Web Page Design. (CCPM)