Sergio Rodriguez de la Vega
Director Office Tenant Rep | Mexico City
With over 15 years experience within Colliers International, Sergio has helped companies to relocate their corporate offices or renegotiate their lease agreements achieving substantial cost savings, as also helped clients leasing their buildings and offices with first class tenants. The main objective is to achieve the expected results under the expected conditions and times, obtaining the most favorable conditions for the clients he represents, so he acts as a real estate advisor and a client´s partner in each transaction to obtain specific objectives.
Top broker of Mexico City Office Division in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2015. Top 10 Latam broker in 2011 and 2013.
He was in charge of the expansion of the Regus company for more than 7 years, adding more than 36,000 m2 in leases of new offices and renegotiations of contracts, obtaining significant economic benefits and market presence for Regus.
Renegotiation of a lease of 4,400 m2 for the Oracle company, achieving savings of more than USD $ 360,000 in a 5-year contract.
Represented Grupo Ferrer in the purchase of an office building for USD $ 12,250,000.
Represented the company Docuformas in the purchase and rental of buildings for a value of USD $ 18,500,000
- Master's Degree in Business Administration from ITAM (Instituto Tecnológico Autonomo de Mexico).
- Postgraduate in finance from ITAM (Instituto Tecnológico Autonomo de Mexico).
- Bachelor of Business Administration from the Universidad Panamericana
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- PIC (Certified Real State Professional)
Memberships & Involvements
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
- PIC (Certified Real State Professional) from Asociacion Mexicana de Profesionales (AMPI)
Some of the most representative clients are: Regus, Honeywell, Alstom, Dahaher, Oracle, Intel, Walmart, Atco, Thomson Reuters, AT Kearney, Adobe, Amdocs, Cengage, Conagra, Expeditors, Mattel, IPSOS BIMSA, Panduit, Petronas, Quintiles, Rackspace, Redhat, Schneider, Scientific Games, Sunpower, Technicolor, Verifone, Zimmer Biomet, Gerdau, ICA, Documformas.
Jose Manuel Perez
Broker Oficinas | Ciudad de México
Brokerage; Office Market Research; Office Specialist; Mexico's City Office Market