Industrial Director | Guadalajara
Industrial real estate broker with more than 13 years of experience in the west of México, specialized in assisting companies to lease or buy distribution centers facilities for logistics activities or industrial plants for manufacturing process.
Ready to provide usefull information about the industrial real estate market and make decisions with the requiered support.
It is possible with a strong relationship with owners, developers of industrial parks, chambers, associations and government agencies, all of them available for our clients with one single point of contact.
Top broker industrial division Colliers Guadalajara 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019.
Universidad Panamericana Sede Guadalajara
Managment & Marketing University Degree 1995 - 1999
Cámara Mexicana de la Industria de la Construcción
Master degree in appraisal and valuation
CCIM Institute (CI101)
Memberships & Involvements
COMCE (Mexican Foreign Trade Council of the West A.C.)
Industrial Broker | Guadalajara
Daniel joined Colliers International in 2015, from that date until now he has proven to be a professional highly focused on results, always working ethically and efficiently to meet his client needs.
His clients have become recurrent thanks to the positive results they have obtained for working with Daniel.
Through these years he has specialized and positioned himself in Guadalajara as an industrial broker in tenant services and landlord representation working with corporate clients.
Coordinador de Investigación de Mercados | Guadalajara
He began to work in 2014, as an analyst of market research in the industrial area. It was covering the entire market in Guadalajara with market reports on a quarterly basis and in support of the Industrial Brokers.
After completing one year of experience, he began to carry out studies for companies that develop industrial parks in and outside Guadalajara.
In 2015 he was like Broker jr. Industrial. Later, he became an analyst in the office and industrial market.
In 2016, he became a coordinator of the market intelligence area in the industrial and office sectors.
His specialty is to carry out market studies in the industrial and office sectors, he has studied in Cancun, Guanajuato, Querétaro, Mérida, Guadalajara, for several developers.
Especially focuses on studies for developers and investors in these sectors, to help them to know the market and reach conclusions.
Pitches & Proposals Specialist | Mexico
- Bacherlor´s Degree in Communication, Advertising and Public Relations.Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara. (2013-2017)
Pitches & Proposals Specialist I México (2019 -2020) I Colliers International
- High impact service proposals for different areas at national level
- Customer approach strategies
- Creation and design of the graphic identity in the different proposals.
- Direct communication with the Directors of office / service lines to receive the different requirements.
- Coordination and communication with the different service lines / functional areas for the collection of information.
- Preparation of commercial proposals
- Creation of the theme and discourse within the proposal.
- Assignment of priorities and response times.
Marketing & Communication Coodinator I Guadalajara (2018-2019) I Colliers International
- Coordination the area of Marketing and Communication in Colliers Guadalajara.
- Implementation of strategic and operational plans of the marketing area, which allows to boost sales, increase profitability, create loyalty and promote customer satisfaction.
- Participation in the design of mechanisms that stimulate demand, improve image positioning and market share.
- Strategic alliances with print media to achieve greater reach and identification of new business opportunities.
- Planning and monitoring meetings for the creation of internal communication strategies with the Latin American Marketing team.
Brújula Estrategia (2016-2017)
Account Executive. Verde Valle and Branli.
- Implementation of the planning and weekly programming in social networks at national level for both brands, as well as resposible for the advertising investment of each publication in their respective social networks, achieving significant numbers of interactions and egagement with brand´s followers.
- Creation of biweekly and monthly reports to the brands, as well as meetings with brand managers for planning strategies in social networks. Also gathering information for future posts, and development of a strategic communication plan for social networks, according to the target of each brand.
- For Branli´s brand, responsible for uploading the recipes to the official web page. Monitoring of the social networks fot both brands, reducing the average time of resolution of comments to 1 hour approx., by establishing a better customer service experience.
- Occasionally multimedia design for both brands in social networks (graphic images, animated gifs, etc.) according to the identity of each brand.
SCAL Comunicación Integral (2016)
Internal Communication and Social Networks.
- Manegementof the internal communication of SCAL, successfully achieving the established goals, in regards to the agency.
- Planning of digital strategies in social networks and mailing to potencial customers.
Radio UP / Universidad Panamericana (2015)
- Implementation of public relations activities with Chivas soccer club, as part of the university´s press team, obtaining game passes for the university community trough promotional activities by Radio UP.
Investigacion de mercados | Guadalajara
Participation in Model United Nations – Future We Want | March 2018 and March 2019| Headquarters of the United Nations (New York)
- 2018- Delegate representing Austria in The Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice with the main topic “Countering the World Drug Problem”. Attaining to be one of the six sponsors in the final resolution.
- 2019- Delegate representing Saudi Arabia in Disarmament and International Security, being one of the main sponsors of the final resolution.
Professional Certificate in World Politics and International Negotiation by the United Nations
Analista de Mercados | Gdl
Degree in Marketing from the University of Guadalajara at the University Center of Economic and Administrative Sciences.
Part of her professional experience
Scholar in the Diplomatic and Certification Courses Module with support for the degree within the University Center of Economic Sciences - Administrations supporting various activities, such as:
Support at reception, Attention to students and graduates, Telephone support, Support on file, tracking procedures through digital channels.
MKT-Account Executive in Onlife Insurance and Bonding Agent S.A. of C.V.
Monitoring of government accounts, corporate image, brand, brand registration, use of portals, marketing, advertising, management of social networks and organization of events.
She is currently in the area of Market Research at Colliers International
In this area it is in charge of Elaborating market reports, Implementation of the database platform (SPEX)
Investigate previously the necessary information to deal with quarterly market reports and Attention to intermediaries.