We manage costs, time and quality for success of your projects
Our Project Services team offers specialist project management, design and technology consulting services for tenants and building owners within office, retail and Industrial markets. We manage time, cost, quality and mitigate risk to deliver the best outcomes for our clients.
Whether our clients are top 100 brands with operations worldwide or local family-owned businesses, we’re committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations every time they choose to do business with us.
Vice President Project Management | LATAM
Graduated in Architecture in Argentina.
Moved to Europe in 2003.
Master in Construction Management in 2005 - Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Worked in CRE Project management for Cushman & Wakefield EMEA for 8 years.
Currently based in Buenos Aires, heading Colliers International LATAM Project Management & Advisory services for the region, counting with 10 teams and operating in 8 countries.
Project Management Director | México
Business Development Manager, Project Management
COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL (2019-ACTUAL)
Business Development Manager
- Development of account plans and account growth strategies
- Developing Proposals and pitches for Projects
- Sales Funnel Management (pipeline)
- Positioning, negotiation and developing of strategies and solutions according to the client's needs.
- Meet an annual objective of volume and profitability
- Development long-term relationships
- Keeping a strict control of progress and commercial activity via CRM
- Participate in the whole process together with the client (sale, construction, collection, post sale)
- Networking with the most representatibe market influencers
Key Account Manager
- Business Development in the corporate interiors market.
- Pitch and Clients Presentations
- Sinergy with the most representative market influencers
- Sales funnel and lead pipelines
- Customer Service
- Interior design projects for exclusive clients
- Develop strategies and solutions analysis according to the client's needs.
- Project Coordination
Director Project Management | Monterrey
1998 – 2000 Purchasing General Manager FINSA Corporation.
2000-2004 Construction Director FINSA Monterrey
2004-2012 FIMS Project Management Director