Make your property stand out
Get the right eyes on your property. Colliers experts deliver effective marketing plans that include the latest digital strategies to generate demand and attract credit-worthy tenants and investors.
We segment your prospects to maximize marketing resources, and we drive prospects through a transaction filter that takes them from basic awareness to the contract stage. From single-tenant needs to complex portfolio transactions, Colliers will optimize the potential of your property.
How can we help you
- Develop prioritized prospection strategies
- Closely track your prospects through our transaction filter, that lets us deliver high efficiency results
- From positioning strategies, to virtual tours and the transaction closure, we make sure your property has the highest visibility for investors and tenants
- We evaluate all strategies, time, budget, metrics and expected results
National Marketing & Communications Head | Mexico
Bachelor in Marketing and Management at Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas. I started in the inmobiliary industry since to 2015, when I worked in the most biggest company inside the industry in Perù, Graña y Montero Group. Then, I joined Colliers Perù in 2016. I worked with many clients (tenant and landlord) and I was in charge of finding their needs and searching for the most suitable options for them. And now, I`m the Marketing and Communications Analyst for the LATAM Region and I can help you in the communications support you need.
Pitches & Proposals Specialist | Mexico
I have over 3 years experience in Marketing and Customer Success, as well as 6 years in Video Production and Higher Education Teaching. I like to keep myself busy and enjoy challenges, so I look for projects where I can use and strengthen my abilties and, of course, learn new things.
Prior to working at Colliers, I was at UPFORCE, a startup company of virtual assistants for companies in the US, where I was in charge of online marketing, worked as a project leader and translator. The skills and experience I had acquired previously while working at Screenie--a US-based startup that opened an office in Monterrey, Mexico--really helped me target the right client profile, using every app and online tool at my disposal to reach key decision-makers and get the sales team inside their meeting rooms.
I am also an independente film and video producer; I have several Web series, short films and music videos under my belt, several of them being selected to be screened at festivals.
I graduated in 2007 from the Universidad de Monterrey, where I also worked for 5 years as a Teaching Assistant and Video Producer.
Pitches & Proposals Specialist | Mexico
- Bacherlor´s Degree in Communication, Advertising and Public Relations.Universidad Panamericana, Campus Guadalajara. (2013-2017)
- BRÚJULA ESTRATEGIA (2016-2017)
Account Executive. Verde Valle and Branli.
- Implementation of the planning and weekly programming in social networks at national level for both brands, as well as resposible for the advertising investment of each publication in their respective social networks, achieving significant numbers of interactions and egagement with brand´s followers.
- Creation of biweekly and monthly reports to the brands, as well as meetings with brand managers for planning strategies in social networks. Also gathering information for future posts, and development of a strategic communication plan for social networks, according to the target of each brand.
- For Branli´s brand, responsible for uploading the recipes to the official web page. Monitoring of the social networks fot both brands, reducing the average time of resolution of comments to 1 hour approx., by establishing a better customer service experience.
- Occasionally multimedia design for both brands in social networks (graphic images, animated gifs, etc.) according to the identity of each brand.
SCAL COMUNICACIÓN INTEGRAL (2016)
Internal Communication and Social Networks.
- Manegementof the internal communication of SCAL, successfully achieving the established goals, in regards to the agency.
- Planning of digital strategies in social networks and mailing to potencial customers.
Radio UP / Universidad Panamericana (2015)
- Implementation of public relations activities with Chivas soccer club, as part of the university´s press team, obtaining game passes for the university community trough promotional activities by Radio UP.
Marketing Technology Specialist | Mexico
- Marketing coordinator – Colliers International Querétaro
- January 2014 – current
- Human Resources trainee – Universidad Anahuac Querétaro
- January 2012- January 2014
Analista de Investigación de Mercados | Puebla
Leader of Marketing & Research's Department at Colliers International | Puebla, working with the Colliers's internal strategies to promote properties, making visual aids for client presentations and in charge of social networks, besides studying the local market conditions to do the office and industrial overview reports.
Maria Luisa Martinez
Administration | Tijuana
Maria Luisa provides administrative support and also executive assistance to Director of Tijuana Office.