Associate Director Agency
Carlo has been working in the real estate business since 2007. He started his career at Certitudo Capital. In 2011 he switched to Cushman & Wakefield (formely DTZ Zadelhoff) as an Real Estate agent. In 2015 he continued his career as an Asset Manager at Merin, owned by Dream Global REIT, and worked his way up to a Regional Manager Asset Management. Carlo joined Colliers International in 2019. Since then Carlo has been working as an Associate Director Agency with the general responsibility of the Eindhoven office and Agency department.
- leasing transactions: Boxx on Wheels (8,000 sq m, Schiedam), Summa Collega (2,300 sq m, Auto Motive Campus), Tauw (791 sq m, Science Park), Multi-Value (295 sq m, Eindhoven Center), ASML (6,000 sq m, Eindhoven Flight Forum).
- buying: involved with several Offices & Industrial buying acquisitions within the Southern part of the Netherlands.
- NGO's: raising money for War Child by organizing a yearly participation of 10 companies to running event Eindhoven Marathon.
- BBA Real Estate Studies at Fontys University of applied sciences Eindhoven.
- Leadership Development Program at Nyenrode Business University.
- High Tech Campus
- Chalet Group
Judith van Vollenhoven
Judith has over 20 years experience in real estate. She is the team assistant for the Real Estate Agents and the Valuers in Eindhoven.
Nick van den Engel
I am an Advisor working for the location in Eindhoven, South-Netherlands. I have broad interests in real estate cases but focussing mainly on offices. Seeking new market opportunities by having great empathy for entrepreneurship, always looking for the right match between Landlord's properties and user requirements is the key for me. This way, I build strong relationships with my clients due to my personal approach, loyalty and skills.