During his last year of education in 2014, Deni started working as an associate technical/account manager in property management services. There he developed himself to a promising technical manager in real estate management.
Currently, Deni is technical manager of Colliers International Netherlands and he is operative in Property Management of Offices. Deni has an expertise in managing technical projects, identifying and meeting client’s interests and discover the technical improvements.
During his young professional career Deni has worked with international and national clients as Chalet Group, aik Immobilien-Investmentgesellschaft, GARBE Industrial Real Estate, Cairn Real Estate en Van der Vorm Vastgoed Groep.
- Successfully supported my account team as a associate technical/account manager.
- Managing all building maintenance within technical budgets and keeping clients and tenants satisfied.
- Successfully leading numerous (maintenance)projects.
Business Administration at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- aik Immobilien-Investmentgesellschaft mbH
- GARBE Industrial Real Estate
- Van der Vorm Vastgoed Groep