Senior Project Manager
Harry Abbing studied Energy Technique and is certified electro technical engineer. He also has an education in operational management and project management and followed courses in the field of real estate management, building costs, facilities management as well as communication and leadership skills. Before joining AOS (in 2000) Harry already gained an enormous experience and expertise in all aspects of office accommodation, workplace institution and construction projects in various functions for over 10 years.
At AOS he guided a large number of clients in new build and relocations projects.
In October 2014 AOS Group joined Colliers International, forming the new company Colliers International Corporate Solutions. Harrry is Senior Project Manager in this new company.
- New building and move of Nutricia Research Centre. As Project Manager responsible for the realization of and the move to the new building with approx. 22,000 m2 offices, laboratories and a pilot factory.
- Development and realization of a new Multi Tenant Building for the Work & Wellbeing “plaza”of the municipality Weert.
- As Project Manager responsible for the realization of the new Headoffice of Electrabel in the city of Zwolle.
- Project Management for the New Style Headoffice of AHOLD.
- Interim Manager at Cordares Real Estate & Accommodation department..
- Project Management of the consolidation and relocation project for the Headofficeof IBG Group.
- Project Management of the the building, layout & furnishing, as well as the movein the relocation project for the Headoffice of Ricoh Europe, includingthe management of six working groups.
- Electrotechnical engineering
- Construction Management
- Prince2 Project Management (Foundation).
BREEAM-NL Nieuwbouw Expert
BREEAM-NL In use Expert.