Hil Bos joined Colliers in 2009, as Senior Consultant where he meanwhile successfully concluded a large number of important projects for a great variety of clients. Hil Bos has ample knowledge and experience in a broad field of expertise, including:
• Advice in the realisation of real estate and accommodation strategies with topics like strategic space management and optimizing work processes. Translation of organisation ambitions and goals into accommodation objectives and development of same into (innovative) housing concepts and new way of working concepts
• Development of functional, spatial, facilities related and technical programs of requirements, making use of specialist knowledge of ARBO (labour) rules and regulations in relation to the work environment.
• Set up and execution of supervision of a project organisation and communication structure. Process steering on the factors Budget, Time, Quality and Risk. Set up and supervision of a building team, steering of operational projects, leading building meetings. Project control of operational goals and budgets.
• Space planning; through analysis of the existing work process, drawing up relational diagrams, research of occupation ratio and activities. Product management for completion products, e.g. ceiling and partition elements, flooring, interior decorating and furniture.
• BREEAM assessment and certification for various institutional investors.
• WELL assessment and certification. Creating health and well being in the build environment.
• Prince2 and VCA certified.
Implementation of innovative workplace concepts, for various companies:
- Air France KLM; Winning Way of Working program (company broad)
- L'Oreal; Activity Based Working concept for HQ
- Embraer Aviation ; Acitvity Based Working concept for HQ
- Beiersdorf; New Ways of Working concept.
- Swagelog; New Ways of Working concept.
- Air France KLM: Topside Building: program management, implementing Winning Way of Working
- Air France KLM: HQ Amstelveen: program management, implementing Winning Way of Working.
Turnkey concept, project and facility management;
- Air France KLM - Cygnific
- Air France KLM - Digital Studios
- Air France KLM - KLM Cityhopper
- Beiersdorf HQ
- L'Oréal HQ
- GGZ Health Services Netherlands HQ
- Atlant Health Services.
- IDLO (International Development Law Organization)
Tendermanagement Office Furniture
- Safety Region Haaglanden.
- Municipality Amsterdam Noord
- Municipality Nunspeet
- Municipality Castricum
- Water Authority of Brabant Province
BREEAM assessment and certification, for various clients:
- Altera Vastgoed Retail
- Altera Vastgoed Industrial and Logistics
Business Economics (Bachelor)
Office Project Management and Design (Bachelor)
Prince II (Certified Project management)
VCA VOL (Heath Safety Environment for Management)
WELL Building Accredited Proffessional
Memberships & Involvements
DGBC Advisory Board BREEAM In Use
Air France KLM - Cygnific, Air France KLM - Digital Studios, Embraer Aviation, Johnson ＆ Johnson, BASF, Beiersdorf, L'oreal, GGZ Health Services Nederland, Atlant Health Services, Rotterdam Youth Care Health Services, IDLO, Sitecom, Apex Logistics, ASR, Altera Vastgoed, Bouwinvest.