Senior Development Manager
My career started in 1986 at Hogenboom in Spijkenisse, where I was busy with licences and work planning. After less then a year I switched to Kolpron and worked as an Advisor regional economic development and all round real estate consultant. I became an intirim coordinator removals and renovations ESA - Estec. Furthermore I did research for sectoral economic develoments within the EU.
In 1993 I made a switch to IMK-REA, where I advised parties about revitalisations and restructurings of business parks. After less then a year I started my own company in which I advised professional developers and investors in the area of real estate.
In 1996 I started at WPM Planontwikkeling as project manager Research & Consultancy, specialised in the development of shopping centers. As of 2012 I work for WPM Development / Colliers International Asset Services Development as Development Manager.
- Shopping Centre De Boogerd in Wognum; Development Manager
- Spijkenisse, structuring and sale assistance BOG portfolio
- Hulst, repositioning commercial real estate
- Volendam, redevelopment and expansion village center
- Rotterdam, redevelopment concept shopping center Zuidplein, strategic advice feasibility
- HBO Planologie en stedenbouw (HBO Urban Planning and Urban Development)
- several specific professional courses