IT 2 Line deskside support.
I take care that the printers work properly, trobbelshoot problems with desktop computers, laptops, mobiles, phones and other IT related issues.
I finished over thirty Colliers University courses.
Follow trainings on Pluralsight to improve my knowledge and to keep up to date.
Basic Facility Management
Different service lines of Colliers the Netherlands
John is as IT manager responsable for daily support and maintaining the infrastructure in the Netherlands.
Working as IT support in the Netherlands. Responsible for Front-line helpdesk.
Head of IT
I am Head of IT for all owned Dutch Colliers offices. I am making sure everybody can work together efficiently and swiftly. I specialize in generating value by using the business applications better, through better process design, better applications and smarter users.
Head of Data and Analytics
My team works on projects to make Colliers data driven. We work on:
- Automated valuation models for residential properties
- REMS Reporting
- Inspection app for Valuation of residential properties
- CRM Development and maintainance (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Market Intelligence dashboarding (in coorporation with the Research Department)
- Business Intellgence
- Client Intelligence
- Process improvements
- Valuations calculation models and automatic reporting
Technology we use:
- TimeXtender data warehouse software
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Exacts cs (financial reporting)
- Microsoft PowerApps
Data & Process Analist
I have joined Colliers International in March 2019 as Data & Process Analyst. I have worked in various (Financial/ Sales related) positions in companies such as Sun Microsystems, Staples and Hearst Magazines in the past. Real estate is a new industry to me and I am excited to learn. I am passionate to work with data using available information technoology to make analysis.