Is your office building or shopping centre outdated and no longer meets market requirements? Do you have a (partly) vacant building and are you looking for the best solution? Or are you a developer curious about opportunities to redevelop your property?
We can advise on all issues concerning redevelopment, renovations and furnishing. We test the feasibility of your plans, review new concepts and development and guide you through the tendering, renovation or new interior design. We provide you with well founded advice and guidance so that your projects run smoothly.
To achieve a successful redevelopment or interior design, we follow five important steps together. Depending on your demand, we can take care of every phase.
Vincent has been working in corporate real estate for 22 years. From the start of his career up and until 2002 he worked for DTZ Zadelhoff, first as an agent and later as associate director. From 2002 until 2009 he was board member of LSI project Investment NV, an independant developer, specialed in the (re)development of offices and residential buildings. From 2009 until 2011 Vincent started his own development company Impact Vastgoed. In 2012 and 2013 he was a board member of the new startup 1 Nomij, which was listed at Euronext. He joined AOS in 2014 in the Real Estate Services team with a focus on tenant rep and (re)development. In October 2014 AOS Group merged with Colliers. From 2018 he is responsible for all developments as Director Development
- A go-getter who gets the impossible things done.
- Involved and committed with colleagues, (project) employees and customers
- Reliable person with an enthusiastic appearance
- Able to be part of an organization or Department in a short time
- A generalist who has knowledge of many different disciplines
- Greatest strength is integral thinking and connect people by good communication and involvement
- Practical mind set with a ' Just do it ' mentality in order to achieve the requested result, always achieving the right solution for a situation or problem