B.A. Sc., M.Sc, MRICS
Director Research and Valuation
Petter has worked with many aspects within Real Estate, with specialization and certifications within valuation. He has a wide experience within Real Estate in general and can perform valuation of all types of properties, portfolio valuations, land value and market rent analysis. Petter closely monitors the real estate market, and prepares our market reports for the general real estate market, logistics- and retail market. He can also prepare specialized analysis and reports on request. Petter has previously worked with project management on behalf of tenants and owners, feasibility studies and transactions before he moved over to valuation.
- Undertakes valuations of properities and portfolios with an aggregated value of about NOK 6 billion yearly.
- Prepare Colliers’ market reports covering the real estate market, logistic- and retail market
- Nominated in the category «Business Service Awards» in Colliers EMEA awards 2018
Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Ås
Master in Real Estate Development
Copenhagen Business School
BSc Economics and Business Administration
Memberships & Involvements
Petter has the following certifications within valuation:
- MRICS – Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyers
- TEGoVA REV - The European Group of Valuers' Associations, Recognised European Valuer
Opplysningsvesenets fond, Zurhaar & Rubb, Colony Northstar, Q-park, Coop Eiendom Norge, Cirkle K, Curzon, Bulk Infrastructure
Pernille is mainly focused on the Norwegian commercial real estate market. In addition to her contributions towards our annual market reports and other market analysis, she is also highly involved in our valuations modelling and calculations. During her time at university Pernille gained relevant professional experience, overseeing the letting and daily management of commercial real estate at Abel Property Management and helping start-up company Black Sheep Coffee finding offices and negotiating their lease contract. She has written a master's thesis on analysis and valuation of commercial real estate.