Carl Fredrik Marti
Head of Logistics
License # Certificate brooker
Carl Fredrik Marti joined the Oslo office of Colliers in 2000. As Head of Logistics he is responsible for the Industrial & Logistics Team in Norway, and has relationships with both national and international logistics companies. Carl Fredrik is a certificated broker working with transactions and landlord representation. With more than 20 years of experience, he has provided successful brokerage services to many well-known companies over the past several years, and has extensive knowledge of the logistics real estate market.
Carl Fredrik has provided successful brokerage services to many well known companies over the past several years, and has extensive knowledge of the logistics real estate market.
- Sold properties (office and warehouse) for Alcatel STK for EUR50 mill
- Sold office property to Pareto for EUR30 mill
- Sold logistic property to Revcap - EUR30 mill
- Sold portfolio of 4 office buildings from Kenmore (Tamar) in Oslo - EUR30 mill
- Lease signed Akershus Universitetssykehus (hospital) - 6.800 sqm
- Lease signed warehouse for Posten Norway - 14.000 sqm
- Lease signed warehouse to PostNord - 4.500 sqm
BI Norwegian Business School
Bachelor of Real Estate
Memberships & Involvements
Norwegian Post / Bring, Postnord, DSV, DHL, Schenker, Dorma Kaba, Allkopi, Tesla, DigiPlex, GeoDis Wilson, Byggmax, Alcatel, Nrep, Fabritius, Bulk, Loe Utvikling, RevCap, Pareto, Fearnleys Finans. Aberdeen, DnB Markets, Ragde Eiendom
Real Estate Advisor
Tobias Voraa joined Colliers in 2018 as a Real Estate Advisor leasing industrial & logistics properties. His area of expertise is within Leasing and primarily industrial & logistics advisory. He mainly focuses on adding value to landlords with vacancies or industrial land for development in delivering new tenants.