- For Sale
Irrigated finishing unit of the highest quality located within 30 minutes of Christchurch and supplied with Central Plains Irrigation water. The stock water reticulation, central lane system and irrigation system have been finished to the best of standards.
Productive soils, regular crop rotation, plus pivot and fixed grid irrigation give excellent levels of reliable production. Private, well-appointed modern home is perfectly positioned to the sun and the farm is further complimented by extensive cattle yards, well thought out subdivision and all-weather access to the entire property.
Other key features include:
- 388.75 hectares handily located within 30 minutes of Christchurch.
- Irrigated from Central Plains Irrigation scheme with 3 large pivot irrigators and fixed grid/movable pivots for corners ensuring efficiency of water application.
- Approximately 375ha irrigated (97%).
- New pastures on productive Templeton and Lismore soils, with extensive fertility records.
- Modern four bedroom and two-bathroom home, plus office. Built in 2008.
- Reliable stock water system, with Dosatron in-line dispenser.
- Extensive cattle yards and all-weather central lane system for ease of stock management.
Seldom do we see an opportunity to secure such a prime farming asset in a strategic location. Please contact the vendors exclusive selling agents for more information.