- For Sale
The vendors instructions are very clear – we are to find new owners for this property! This is a productive, self-contained dairy farm located in the highly regarded Totara Valley district. Ideally positioned for someone to take it to the next level.
- 397.4222 hectares in 4 freehold titles with approximately 260 hectares irrigated (101 hectares of dry land; balance ineffective)
- Has been operating as a seasonal dairy farm since 2008
- Produced 274,550 kgMS from 700 cows in 2018/19
- Standard Synlait supply contract
- Land Use Consent held until 2024
- Modern, fully automated 60 bail rotary dairy shed with large 500 cow rectangular yard
- Three pond effluent storage with an effluent discharge area (via k-line) of 80 hectares
- Two houses for staff accommodation, modern calf shed and range of other farm sheds.
- Shareholding in Opuha Water Ltd with a 73 litres per second (62 L/sec owned and 11 L/sec leased)
- Good central lane system ensuring ease of stock management
This is a large scale, self-contained dairy farm that is also suitable for a range of other intensive farming uses. Handy to services in Pleasant Point and Timaru and the surrounding recreational playground.
Our instructions are clear that new owners are to be found - this is a great opportunity for those seeking a well located farming asset.
For further information please contact either Ruth Hodges on 027 309 0334, Richard O'Sullivan on 027 292 3921 or Jonny O'Sullivan on 021 510 024.