Rodrigo De la Borda
Tenant Representation Manager | Peru
- Peruvian, 33 years old, Bachelor in Marketing, completely bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Worked in Colliers International since 2013.
- More than nine years of experience in corporate real estate and more than six years specializing exclusively in Tenant Representation Services.
- Colliers Tenant Representation Manager, leading the office team, advising and helping exclusively tenants with their real estate requirements.
- Successfully managed real estate transactions for more than 50,000 sqm.
- Work with national and multinational corporations, investors, developers, etc.
- Always delivering the best solutions to our clientes in complex transactions.
- Participated in a task force, leading meetings with various office building landlords in Lima to negotiate better terms and conditions for the company when closing Tenant Representation deals.
- Directed the process of improving the presentations, analytical tables and standard formats of the Tenant Representation Area. As a result, it was possible to accelerate the time of preparation and delivery of reports to clients, it was possible to facilitate the decision-making of our clients to select the best solution for their requirements.
- Continously motivate the office team to always being updated and learn about market trends, conditions, transactions, etc...
- Winner of the Colliers 2017 America's Rising Star Award.
- Invited to participated in the "Colliers Accelerated Mastery Program" specializing in Tenant Representation in Kaap Doorn, Holland (July 2016), attended by 40 Brokers of Colliers International from different countries in the world.
"Negotiation Workshop" Theory and Practice of the Harvard Negotiation Model
"Colliers Accelerated Mastery Program" Specializing in Tenant Representation in Kaap Doorn, Holland
Universidad del Pacífico, Corporate program for companies: Finance applied to non-specialists
Graduated as a bachelor in Marketing from the University San Ignacio de Loyola
DRA Global, China Road and Bridge Corporation, Humons, Adecco, Picton, SAP, Nokia, Electrodunas, Gilat, Maui & Sons, Grupo ACP, Conecta, BISA, UNOPS, Hunt LNG Operating Company, Fandango NBCU, Banco Santander, Citibank, Camposol, Alicorp, Nintendo, Disney, Merck Sharp & Dohme, SAP, Hapag Lloyd, Estée Lauder, Sojitz Corporation of America, IGP Media Brands, Mead & Johnson, Estudio Castro Stagnaro, Andes Corporation, Enel Green Power Perú, Skechers, IGT, Tecnofarma, SK Energy, TC Development, Oracle, Scotiabank, Government entities, Green Andes, investors, etc...