Katarzyna joined Colliers in 2016 to support the Communication and Marketing team of the Warsaw office. She is responsible for creative copywriting for Property Marketing – in both Polish and English – as well as proofreading and translating.
Katarzyna has 15 years of experience working with the written word – in media, e-commerce, advertising agencies, and writing scripts for TV productions. She started her career working as a journalist and editor – i.e. in Glamour magazine and The Warsaw Voice. Later on, Katarzyna began her journey as a copywriter, first writing inventive copies in Groupon Poland, then in an advertising agency, working mainly for clients from the pharmaceutical and FMCG sectors. She has degrees in Modern Greek Studies, Social Communication and Journalism as well as Modern Advertising.
- Skanska – brochures and presentations for two projects Generation Park Y and P180
- PHN – marketing materials for the new office investment :SKYSAWA
- Matexi – name and marketing materials for the new residential estate: na Bielany!
- City Level: Vector+ – brochure, website, ads and other marketing materials
- Avestus: Imagine – brochure, website, and other marketing materials
- UBM: Poleczki Park – rebranding, brochure, website, flyer and other marketing materials
- Profbud – portfolio
- Kuchnia Marche – presentation
- Warsaw School of Economics, Modern Advertising, postgraduate studies
- University of Warsaw, Social Communication and Journalism, master's degree
- University of Warsaw, Modern Greek Philology, bachelor's degree