At Colliers Marta is responsible for all leasing activities regarding following retail parks and shopping galleries. Below list of present and past projects and Clients:
1) Zielony Park Handlowy in Warsaw (25 000 GLA) owned by Credit Suisse AM
2) Adgar Fit (7000 GLA) owned by Adgar Group - the first innovative sports center in Warsaw which will provide wide range of training choice and leading edge technology for both beginners and professional athletes
3) Galeria Tarnovia in Tarnów (16 550 GLA) owned by Heitman, TK Development
4) Galernia Nowy Rynek in Jelenia Góra owned by Heitman, TK Development
5) Kwadrat Shopping Center & Retail Park in Białystok (51 000 GLA) owned by Biazet S.A.
6) Forum Gliwice Shopping Centre in Gliwice (43 000 GLA) owned by DEKA Immobilien GmbH
7) Galeria Olimp in Lublin (55 000 GLA) owned by TRANSHURT Sp. z o. o.
8) Złota 44 (1000 GLA) - which is the luxury highrise residential and Building with high class retail space on the ground floor in Warsaw
9) Europa Centralna Regional Shopping Centre & Retail Park (67 000 GLA) in Gliwice
10) Other projects: Park Janki in Warsaw, IKEA Wrocław Bielany, Turawa Park in Opole
Marta has joined Colliers International in June 2010 as an Assistant in Retail Agency. From that time Marta was promoted through Transaction Coordinator in 2011 and Associate position in 2012 to Senior Associate position at the beginning of 2015. During over 5 years Marta has developed her knowledge in all proccesess connected to Retail area and is responsible for the commercialization of shopping centers and retail parks (positioning, development) and lease negotiations.
Marta graduated Informatics and econometrics at the University of Zielona Góra and she also took a place in the Scholarship at the Universidade da Beira Interior in Portugal, Department of Economy and Management.
Heitman, CREDIT SUISSE ASSET MANAGEMENT Immobilien Kapitalanlagegesellschaft mbH, Inter IKEA, Helical Poland Sp. z o.o., Avestus Real Estate, TK Development, ORCO Property Group, Adgar Group