Senior Partner, Head of Corporate Finance | CEE
We are witnessing increasingly complex transactions that require excellent market knowledge. Expert support allows informed investors to accelerate the growth of their business.
Real estate financing is a key element of any investment process, and the choice of appropriate partners – often the beginning of a long-term relationship – may have far-reaching consequences.
Part of a global real estate advisory company, the Corporate Finance department ensures support in finding the right partners. We go beyond debt financing, offering comprehensive advice regarding your investment needs – from mezzanine financing and raising capital, through the acquisition of capital partners. We’ll also support you in processes such as company acquisition or stock-market listing. We’ll be your guide when it comes time to structure a Joint-Venture or prepare an IPO, providing a sense of confidence that is the result of holding to the highest professional standards in our field.
The Corporate Finance team understands clients' needs perfectly. Our experts have gained experience while working ‘on the other side’ for many years, including in reputable Private Equity funds and in the international structures of global banks.
- Searching for capital, Capital Investors and support in M&A (mergers and acquisitions)
- Introducing new investors to the commercial real estate market in CEE countries
- Recognising experienced developers operating on the real estate market and looking for a strategic investor
- Preparation of financial models for commercial real estate and information memoranda
- Coordination of due diligence processes in transactions
- Assistance in negotiating joint-venture agreements, sale of projects or recapitalisation
- Advice on obtaining bank and non-bank financing, including mezzanine finance, junior loans, and corporate bonds
- Identifying the best form of financing tailored to a specific project
- Comprehensive coordination of the process – from preparing information materials and collecting offers for financing, to the credit documentation and payment stage. Support in negotiating loan agreement provisions, collateral agreements and other related agreements; hedging agreements, escrow agreements
- Advice on corporate bond issues
- Advice on other non-standard forms of financing, including searching for mezzanine finance or junior loan partners
- Our experts are able to effectively advise, thanks to experience gained while working ‘on the other side’, including in reputable Private Equity funds and in the international structures of global banks
- We provide a professional range of services covering the entire area, until the transaction is fully completed, or the loan disbursed.
- We know how professional investors in the commercial real estate market work and we are able to advise on and recommend suitable partners to our clients.
- We stand out thanks to our excellent knowledge of the institutional investor market, as well as that of family offices, and of Polish and foreign banks. We have the ability to match partners depending on the project and the geographical range, as well as the expected returns on investment, or to choose a loan in terms of financing structure and its cost. We are an international institution and use the experience of our experts around the world. In cooperation with colleagues from other countries, we are able to ensure services across all CEE countries.