Senior Partner, Director | Industrial and Logistics Agency
Poland still remains a very attractive place for the development of existing warehouse investments and for technologically advanced production companies. This is due to the availability of employees, lower employment costs than in western Europe and the constantly expanding road infrastructure. The new Polish Investment Zone is also very important, especially for manufacturing companies, as it allows investors to benefit from financial incentives throughout the country.DISCOVER THE SCOPE OF ACROSS INDUSTRIAL
We know what a profound impact the right industrial space can have on the growth of your business. That’s why we offer comprehensive support in logistics and industrial facility purchase and lease transactions. We partner with investment property tenants and owners.
Using our experience in mediation and a network of contacts, we can negotiate the best deal for you. Our approach is tailored to meet the needs of individual clients. The strategy will be customised, aimed to maximise your profit, while cutting costs at the same time. We will start with an in-depth analysis of the market. We will secure the best space for you, creating an individual warehouse property purchase or lease plan which will be quickly put into operation.
- Tenant/Landlord representation during lease and sale process of warehouse and industrial areas
- Greenfield (BTS) projects
- Lease agreement renegotiations
- Sell & lease back transactions
- Market prognosis
- Strategies for property portfolios
- Preparation of working scenarios: renegotiation vs relocation, leasing of area vs own building
- Industrial landplot acquisition
- Advisory team understanding your different business needs
- All services available for you in one place
- Bespoke package of services
- The sum of our experts' experience
Who can benefit from ACROSS Industrial?
- Tenants of industrial and logistics space
Full range of real estate advisory services in one place.
- Potential savings
We’ll negotiate the best lease rates, and through entire support of your company, we’ll offer you favourable financial and non-financial conditions on other services.
- Experience and knowledge
Our advisors provide knowledge and long-time experience at every stage of your project.
- Industrial & Logistics Advisory
- Property & Asset Management
- Market Research and Analysis
- Building Consultancy
- LEED, BREEAM & WELL Certification
- Property Marketing
- Investment Advisory
- Corporate Finance
- Retail Tenants’ Services
- Office Advisory – Tenant & Landlord Representation
Feel free to either choose a wide set of services, if they are equally essential to your business, or opt for ones that are crucial for your current needs.
Senior Partner | Director
Maciej advised in choosing the optimal location and negotiations of lease conditions for more than 1.000 000 square meters of warehouse and production space. He was involved in many projects and cooperated with representative clients such as Danone, Michelin, Unilever, Firestone, Kofola, Johnson Controls, Mauser, Newell Rubbermaid, Pregis and Sonoco.