Director | Workplace Innovation
Any workplace or design concept development process should begin with a thorough user needs analysis with a focus on creating unique and memorable experiences. There’s no „one size fits all” solution. Whenever possible employees should be given voice and choice about their future work environment.
A good workplace enhances productivity and increases employee satisfaction. It facilitates the achievement of business goals and can improve communication within the organisation.
Our interdisciplinary team of experts will help you arrange your business space to take account of the specific goals of your company, organisational culture, the needs of your staff and client expectations. By changing your working environment and bringing it in line with the current and anticipated market standards, as well as the needs of your clients and employees, we can make it easier for you to put the most ambitious business plans into operation.
To this end, we rely on the versatility of our team, comprising real estate advisors, architects, sociologists, business psychologists and HR professionals. We analyse all aspects of your business, improving communication and the flow of information as well as designing a strategy to transform the image of your business. Our team of architects are in a unique position to arrange your workspace innovatively and transform your office into an inspiring, friendly and functional place. Our objective is to provide you with the best conditions for growth, while building trust and a positive image with clients.
- work in an office that supports your business objectives?
- improve communication and information flow within the company?
- have a functional, friendly and inspiring office?
- optimise leased space?change the company's image?
- impress your customers?
Contact Colliers' Advisor to talk about the opportunities offered by the Workplace Innovation Team.
- Workplace Strategy, Research, Space Planning and Change Management expert
- 12+ years of strategic consulting, project management and business development across various sectors and geographies
- Ample experience in managing start-up teams and new markets