Senior Partner | Romania
Ştefania joined Colliers International in 2005, undertaking advisory work and developing the consulting business (feasibility and market studies, financial reports and risk analysis). In this role, Ştefania coordinated important analysis for mixed-use projects and later on she managed the consulting team.
In January 2011 Ştefania launched the Real Estate Management Services (Property Management and Green Certifications) in the role of Department Director. She is focused on creating value and implementing strategies for existing clients, winning new clients, looking for new business opportunities, as well as developing and retaining talented people in the team. She monitors all contracts to ensure that contractual obligations are being met and that the services provided are of high quality standards.
Since 2013, Ştefania is a Board Member of Colliers International Romania and under this role she is actively participating in the overall business strategy of the company and key projects developed across the firm.
Prior to joining Colliers International, she worked for Morgan Stanley in Ohio, USA and for British American Business in London, UK.
- Participated in more than 100 market and feasibility studies, for national and international companies, over the course of 5 and half years of activity within the Consulting Division;
- Successfully started Property Management Services and Green Consultancy Services in Colliers International Romania in 2011. Under her leadership, the REMS team is currently a leading provider for Property Management and Green Certifications, as well as for Project Monitoring and Technical Due Diligence Services.
- Achieved the "Best Referrer" Award in 2015 and 2014, “Spirit of Colliers” for EMEA in 2010, “Employee of the Year” in 2009, "Cross Selling" in 2008, "Green and Sustainability" in 2006.
Bachelor in International Business and Global Sales
University of Akron, Ohio, USA
IRECSON – professional valuation courses for ANEVAR accreditation
· Property Management: Atenor Group, Skanska, Globalworth, Forte Partners, Allianz Tiriac, Ethos House, Smartown, Adam America, Hili Premier Estates, Piraeus Bank, Helios Phoenix, Stage Capital.
· Green Certification: AfI Europe, Skanska, Globalworth, Tiriac Imobiliare, GTC, Iulius Group, CA IMMO, Immofinanz Porr Construct, NG Concept, Therme Nord Bucuresti, Global Finance, Jupiter Development, Hornbach, Cora, River Invest.
· Project Monitoring and Due Diligence: Iulius Group, AFI Europe, CTP, IMPACT, TriGranit, Valad, A&D Pharma, Pirelli RE, ING Lease Romania, VGP.
· Consulting: Allianz Tiriac, World Trade Center, Globalworth, P3 Logistic Parks, ING Lease Romania, Secure Management, Mega Company,Plaza Centers, Adama, Anchor Group, UniCredit Group, BRD Group Societe Generale, Alpha Bank, Omniasig, KPMG, ING Real Estate, Trigranit, Cora, Sonae Sierra, Bluehouse, Raiffeisen Bank, Immoeast.