Before he joined Colliers Nikola worked 5 years in sales, 3 years in local Serbian real estate agency and 2 years in a big domestic manufacturing & trading company.
Having spent 5 years in Colliers International, Nikola joined CB Richard Ellis in 2011. He was appointed Office& Retail Senior Agency Consultant and continued to work with the biggest names in the industry.
In May 2012 Nikola returned to Colliers International as a Director of the Retail Agency team.
His comprehensive knowledge, enthusiasm and creative solutions enable him to match clients’ unique commercial needs in fields of offices, warehouses, and retail space.
And his charming personality and genuine approach towards clients and colleagues even in situations under pressure are what gravitates people towards him as he accents a sense of trust, and thus Colliers Serbia has granted him with the Most Charming Professional award in 2018.
- Triglav Insurance - Sales 3500 sqm, part of the Gorenje office building
- Sika Serbia – Built to suit 2500 sqm of industrial mixed-use property
- Mr.Bricolage – Retail 3300 sqm in Pasino Brdo shopping mall
- Romstel group – Retail 1000 sqm in Pasino Brdo shopping mall
- Telenor Serbia – Central Warehouse Belgrade, long term lease
- Findomestic bank – 3200 sqm office space relocation from old to New Belgrade
- Plaza Centers Serbia – Important role in the final phase of the lease process for Kragujevac Plaza shopping center and developing a strategy for the future Visnjicka Plaza shopping center
- Actavis Serbia – Lease renewal for Serbia HQ, 1000 sqm, Belgrade Office Park
- MDS Serbia – Sales 2000 sqm Velika Morava office build, standalone property
- Asus – The first office space in Serbia
- L’Oreal – Lease renewal for Serbia HQ, 850 sqm, GTC House
- SunGard – Relocation to modern office build
- Chrysler – Relocation to a modern business park – Airport City Belgrade
- Schering-Plough – Relocation to a modern business park – Airport City Belgrade
- Big Cee – Leasing couple units in first Serbia project, Big Cee Novi Sad
- Hafele – Relocations to 2000 sqm mixed-use industrial property.
- Rajiceva Shopping Center - Exclusive leasing of 15500 sqm in the Belgrade main pedestrian street
And many more...
Sungard, L'oreal, Sika, Grawe, Inditex, Met Life, Sportina, Holcim, Schering Plough, ABB, Abbott, Actavis, Strabag, Siemens, Raiffeisen, Triglav Insurance, Delta Sport, Telenor Serbia, Romstel group, Mr. Bricolage, Plaza Centers Serbia, MDS Serbia, Mercator, DHL, Avital, Ashtrom, Big Cee, IBC, Hafele, New Yorker, Delhaize, Westum, H＆M, GTC
Zorica has joined Colliers International office Nis in March 2010 as a Real Estate Consultant specializing in the temporary residence procedure for foreign nationals seconded to Serbia. This is a new part of the property management service line in Colliers International, therefore Zorica's experience is very important for the further development of Colliers' PM services in Nis.
Even prior to her employment with Colliers, Zorica had established long term cooperation with local authorities as well as with the clients such as Philip Morris expatriate emploees, in order to ensure business partnership necessary for timely processing of all relevant requests and procedures.
Vladan Karanfilov is a part of Colliers International, on a position of Associate within Real Estate Management Services.
Vladan is involved in managing residential properties as well as cooperating in a professional manner with most reputable clients. Vladan performs daily in order to provide the client a better quality of service, in terms of maintaining the facility, administrative duties, processing payable-receivable accounts and also responding to all client inquiries and other general requests.
Prior to joining Colliers International, Vladan has been working for architectural bureau “UrbanPro” in Belgrade, where he was involved in many complex projects. Some of his responsibilities were to design the best architectural solutions, prepare technical documentation, and also exercising supervision on the construction site.
During his studies, Vladan worked part-time for architectural bureau “GS architects” in Zambia. Part of his activities was the preparation of technical drawings and 3D models in order to improve presentation quality.
Milica joined Colliers in 2019. She currently serves as a Junior Associate for Colliers based in Belgrade.
Milica has a vast experience handling quality control matters in the databases. Her current responsibilities include organizing property maintenance: assistance in daily communication with, preparing and analyzing documentation for, as well as develop and maintain trusting relationships with clients, property owners, tenants, vendors, and subcontractors.
She is highly resourceful, proactive, and has surprising knowledge of the processes and procedures involved in the sensitivity and special requirements of the clients. Milica is also well versed in the implementation of thematic and topological controls, as well as writing comprehensive technical reports on the realization of the works making her a great asset to the Colliers team.
Tamara has joined Colliers International in 2018 as an Administrative Assistant after completing her Bachelor studies (with Honors) in Agricultural Economy from the Faculty of Agriculture at the University of Belgrade in 2017.
Tamara is an integral member of the Colliers International Serbia team, applying her extensive financial knowledge and business perspective to the development, implementation, and summary of budgets and expenses for Colliers’ and clients' portfolio. She has substantial knowledge of financial analysis and administration, calculation and accounting, which makes her a reliable and great asset to the team.
Later, by exceeding expectations of her colleagues and everyone in the industry, Tamara started serving as an Associate in the General and Administration Department to the Colliers team and professional in administration and financial equanimity.
Tamara is currently working towards her further development in her career.