Consultant | Occupier Representation | Office Department
Consultant of Office Department, Occupier Representation.
- Search big Tenants (calls, independent search)
- Personal meetings and telephone negotiations with the first persons of companies
- Maintaining relations with big clients (potential Tenants)
- Training of new employees of the sales Department (monitoring implementation of the plan transactions, transactions, negotiations, meetings)
- Work with incoming calls (selection of premises on request of Tenant)
- Preparation of commercial proposals, a review of the available spaces
- Organization of viewings of the premises with the Tenant
- Coordination, resolution of disputes relating to the terms of the agreement and cooperation of the Lessor and Lessee
- Conclusion of lease agreements
General experience in commercial real estate 5 years
Over the last 3 years signed lease agreements for 10 000 sq. m.
In 2011 year finished study at the north-western Academy of state service
Faculty: State and Municipal management