Director | Capital Markets Department
Denis has more than 13 years of experience in transaction support in investment disposals and acquisitions, valuation and advisory experience in commercial and residential real estate. Prior to joining Colliers International, Denis worked at CBRE and Cushman & Wakefield, where he was responsible for investment transactions, capital markets and advising investors, developers and owners of commercial real estate. Denis also has experience working in Moscow and London offices of Citibank, serving institutional and corporate clients.
The total volume of completed deals under the leadership of Denis and with his active participation is c. US$750 million. Among the most significant transactions:
* the investment sale of an office building (GBA 8,000 sqm) in CBD to a private investor (2018),
* the investment sale of an office building (GBA 12,000 sqm) on behalf of VTB 24 (2017),
* the investment sale of a warehouse complex with gross area of 195,000 sq m (2017),
* advising the buyer in the acquisition of the PNK Group's portfolio of industrial properties by a fund managed by Sberbank Asset Management (2016),
* the investment sale of a class A warehouse complex leased to Hilti (2015),
* the investment sale of a high-end multi-family complex "Pokrovsky Hills" to the sovereign wealth fund, which became the largest investment transaction in 2014, and others.
Denis graduated from the Higher School of Economics