Consultant | Consulting Department
View More View More
8 years of professional experience, including 7 years - in the research business.
- Since May 2016. Colliers International St. Petersburg. Begining as Senior Analyst Research Department
- 2012 - 2016. Knight Frank. Started as Concultant at Research Department. At 2013 was promoted to Senior Consultant. The scope of work included an analysis of the markets of office, hotel, investment and entertainment real estate. It is also involved in consulting projects.
- 2009 -2012. Avers Group. Started as cartographer, less than in 1 year was promoted to Specialist of the Research and Consulting Department . The scope of work included an analysis of real estate markets, participation in consulting projects.
- 2008 - 2009. Colliers International St. Petersburg, Administrative Department Assistant.
- Methodological developments, database maintenance of commercial real estate of St. Petersburg
- Preparing market overviews of commercial real estate markets
- Mapping using MapInfo GIS
- Preparation of analytical material for media
- Preparation of analytical material for PR events
- Participation in consulting projects: Analysis of market situation, analysis of competitive environment, development of recommendations of commercial market terms, Socio-economic reports
- 2003-2008 Saint Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics, Faculty of Regional Economics and management, speciality - economics and business management urban economy.
- 2012 National Training Center Realtors. General methodology of analysis and monitoring of the market Real Estate
Hotel, Industrial, Office
How can I help you?
An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Your request has been submitted.
Someone will contact you shortly.