Teamwork, deep market knowledge and vast experience in property owner representation allows us to offer effective solutions at every stage of project delivery.
We build partnerships with clients to develop marketing strategies that ensure an optimal selection of tenants and an increase in the investment value of the asset.
Our services for property owners and landlords:
• Office space brokerage on an exclusive and co-exclusive basis as well as through open listing agreements
• Office market and competition review (analysis)
• Developing a brokerage strategy to help achieve the client’s long-term objectives
• Developing and implementing a project’s PR and marketing strategy
• Tenant and customer selection (pooling)
• Representing landlords in signing new contracts and lease extensions
• Financial analysis of rental flows
• Preparing a test office layout for potential occupants.
Our goal is a long-term relationship and the maximum satisfaction of our clients.
Our services for sellers include:
• Analysis of premises for sellers
• Recommendations on property pricing
• Recommendations on strategy implementation
• Positioning property in the real estate market
• Implementing the agreed sales strategy with the seller
• Organisation and participation in the negotiation process on behalf of the seller
• Participation and assistance in conducting and closing of the sales transaction.
Regional Director | Office Sales & Office Agency Departments
The main area of his expertise is non investment sales, marketing technology in the context of office property sales and acquisitions as well as deal structuring and legislation procedures.
16 years experience in real estate especially in non investment sales, nearly 13 years in international consulting companies:
3 years in Rosbuilding as a head of sales unit, Sales Department (office and retail property) 2000-2003
4 years in Knight Frank working in non investment sales, then heading the Sales Team 2003-2007
2 years in Colliers as a Head of Sales and Acquisitions Group 2007-2009
5 years in Cushman & Wakefield as a Director, Sales and Acquisitions Team and Head of Sales and Acquisitions 2010-2015
1 year in Colliers International 2015 - present time.
Natalia Bonnelye (Dementieva)
Director | Office Agency Department
I started my carrer in Real Estate in 2001 as a Head of Development projects in a constraction and development company Investcapstroy, GK MGSN, Moscow. My duties were:
- Managed team of 7 employees
- Managed 2 real estate projects from the launch till investment selling: Multifunctional complex on Novoslobodskaya str. - 13 000sqm and Office building on Lobachevskogo str. - 3000sqm.
- Organized tenders of subcontractors
- Managed work with real estate brokers and agencies
- Developed and implemented marketing and advertising campaigns on projects, conducted presentations for brokers and clients
In 2006 I joined Knight Frank, Moscow where I worked till 2018. My career path was from Consultant to Associate Director in Offices Department. My duties were:
- Worked with Key developers and clients, personally know the management of the companies.
- Pitches and presentations – won 11 exclusive and co-exclusive contracts of about 500 000sqm: Nagatino i-Land, DiamondHall, RigaLand, Midland Plaza Arbat, RossoRiva, CityPoint, Danilovsky Fort, Schepkina 51, VivaldiPlaza, SkyLight, Ocean Plaza. Concept development of these multifunctional complexes.
- Managed architectural and fit-out projects for the clients (space planning, engineering systems, construction work)
- Managed tenders to select a facility management company for the building’s owners
- Consulting on the organization of service and hybrid spaces, coworking
- Managed team - training, motivation, plan execution
- Searched for new projects, building relationship with the owners and clients, signing the contracts
- Worked-out Marketing & Sales campaigns of real estate projects, held presentations for media and clients
- Self-closing deals – from cold call to property tours, meetings, negotiations and sale or lease contract signing
In February 2019 I joined the team of Colliers International in Moscow as Director, Occupier Advisors.
Associate Director | Occupier Representation | Office Department
Professional Real Estate broker possessing:
– significant experience in commercial real estate, which suggests applying international practice respectful of the local market, as well as executing the most complicated operations with real estate in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation;
– uninterrupted combined experience in office solutions, project management and commercial real estate business along with company control.
Interested in advising companies on their Real Estate strategies.
Senior consultant | Occupier Representation | Office Department
I started my career in Colliers International in 2013 on a position of Trainee of Office Department. In 2014 I took a position of a Junior Consultant. My duties comprise deals support and search of new objects and clients.