Our team includes professionals with between 8-15 years experience in commercial real estate and occupier representation.
Our services include:
• Business direction
• Outsourcing of in-house real estate function
• Strategy and innovation
• Representing tenants and occupiers through all phases of real estate lifecycle.
Our dedicated tenant services include:
• Tenant representation and transaction management
• Cost optimisation and lease re-gears
• Real estate strategies tailored to your business objectives
• Strategic consulting on the best and most feasible real estate solutions in the market
• Capitalisation of retired portfolio and non-core assets
• Built to suit projects
• Workplace solutions
• Real estate function and processes standardisation
• Lease negotiations
• Colliers360 platform
Our dedicated services for buyers include:
• Analysis of the demands and needs of the buyer
• Development of an acquisition strategy
• Search and assessment of property
• Recommendations on structuring the sales transaction
• Organisation and participation in the negotiation process on behalf of the buyer
• Recommendations, participation and assistance in conducting and closing of the sales transaction.
Regional Director | Corporate Solutions & Office Agency
At my current position I am responsible for creation and implementation of workflow schedule for my team, formulating goals and targets, authouring recommendations, leading key meetings with clients.
Director | Occupier Representation Department
Francois joined Colliers International at the start of 2005 and has over 15 years of experience in the Russian Real Estate market. His combined experience of the office solution and real estate business provides him with valuable insights into the whole office cycle process. His core competencies include deal sourcing, analysis and transaction management.
Regional Director | Office Sales & Office Agency Departments
The main area of his expertise is non investment sales, marketing technology in the context of office property sales and acquisitions as well as deal structuring and legislation procedures.
16 years experience in real estate especially in non investment sales, nearly 13 years in international consulting companies:
3 years in Rosbuilding as a head of sales unit, Sales Department (office and retail property) 2000-2003
4 years in Knight Frank working in non investment sales, then heading the Sales Team 2003-2007
2 years in Colliers as a Head of Sales and Acquisitions Group 2007-2009
5 years in Cushman & Wakefield as a Director, Sales and Acquisitions Team and Head of Sales and Acquisitions 2010-2015
1 year in Colliers International 2015 - present time.
Associate Director | Occupier Representation | Office Department
Professional Real Estate broker possessing:
– significant experience in commercial real estate, which suggests applying international practice respectful of the local market, as well as executing the most complicated operations with real estate in St. Petersburg, Russian Federation;
– uninterrupted combined experience in office solutions, project management and commercial real estate business along with company control.
Interested in advising companies on their Real Estate strategies.
Senior consultant | Occupier Representation | Office Department
I started my career in Colliers International in 2013 on a position of Trainee of Office Department. In 2014 I took a position of a Junior Consultant. My duties comprise deals support and search of new objects and clients.