We boast one of the oldest and most experienced valuation teams in the Russian real estate market. There are presently 12 appraisers on our team, certified by Russian and international standards. We appraise all types of commercial real estate (offices, retail, warehouses, hotels) and residential property (from budget to premium class) as well as land assets, equipment and businesses.
Our team valuates property for a variety of purposes, including bank financing (FSO 9), financial statements, insurance and settlement of property disputes in courts. Valuation reports contain detailed information needed not only to understand a property’s value, but also to take managerial decisions in relation to each facility or asset.
Who’s on our team?
● The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors — RICS;
● Non-profit partnership Self-Regulated Interregional Association of Certified Appraisers (SRO SMAO);
● Non-profit partnership Business Union of Appraisers (SRO BUA);
● Non-profit partnership Russian Society of Appraisers (SRO RSA);
● and others
In what cities do we valuate properties?
What work do we perform?
• Insurance: property valuation proceeding from the business potential of assets, which allows higher indemnity limits or coverage.
• Sale and acquisition transactions: a report is prepared for shareholders or auditors to confirm that a deal is closed at a fair market price.
• Cadastral tax: a valuation report is used as justification for reviewing the cadastral value; we provide support at cadastral commissions and commercial courts.
• Litigation/Dispute resolution
• Financial reporting: in accordance with international standards, the market value of any company’s assets is determined.
Who are our clients?
Why is it convenient to work with us?
Regional Director | Valuation Department
Dmitry is in charge of the valuation department in Russia. His core responsibilities include business development, key client relationship management, team management, quality control, business planning.
Before joining Colliers, Dmitry worked for Jones Lang LaSalle in Moscow for seven years. As an Associate Director in the valuation department at Jones Lang he was responsible for portfolio valuations, in particular, client relationship management, quality control, team management and business development. In 2008 Dmitry was on a secondment to the London office, Portfolio Valuation. Prior to Jones Lang LaSalle Dmitry worked for Colliers International in St.Petersburg for two years.
Dmitry has worked on investment valuations and development appraisals for leading Russian and international companies including AFI Development, Aareal Bank, Capital Group, Deutsche Bank, Don Stroy, Eastern Property Management, Etalon LenSpetsSMU, Eurohypo, Hines, Meinl, Renova, STT Group, Raven Russia, RosEuroDevelopment, Trigranit and others.
Dmitry has experience in undertaking valuations for all purposes, including IPO.
Director | Valuation Department
Valuation Department Director
Business and educational background
Works in commercial real estate since 1997
in Colliers International – since 2002 г.:
2002 – 2004 Consultant | Research and Consulting Department;
2004 – 2006 – Senior Consultant | Research and Consulting Department;
2006 – 2008 – Associate Director | Valuation and Consulting Department;
2008 – till now. – Director | Valuation Department
Before Colliers International worked for: “Center of consulting and valuation”, “Valuation Center “AVERS”.