Get in contact with our experts in Gothenburg.
Joachim started in the Real Estate industry in 2000 at NCC Property Development in Gothenburg. 2011 he joined Colliers and the Capital Markets Team and since 2017 he's responsible for our office in Gothenburg and a member of the Management Team . The interest in Real Estate, and deals in particular, led Joachim to switch to the consulting side in 2004. During all these years, Joachim has mainly worked with transactions in Gothenburg but also across the country together with both national and international customers. No deals have been too small or too big. All deals are unique in terms of different properties, location, customer and size.
Joakim joined Colliers as an Associate Director in 2014. His area of expertise is within Investment services and Commercial real estate transactions. Joakim manages transactions in the following segments; retail, office, industrial, logistics, residential and community services. Joakim previously worked as an analyst at both NAI Svefa and Colliers.
Henrik have worked in the Real Estate business since 2002 and joined Colliers and the Capital Markets Team during 2019 as Associate Director. Previously Henrik worked for DTZ, Newsec and Cushman&Wakefield. Henrik has great experience in managing large as well as smaller transaction assignments for residential, land, industrial & logistics.
At Colliers I work to support logistic and industrial companies with:
- Site selection
- Leasing of commercial real estate
I support commercial real estate developers and landlords with:
- Identifying, finding and signing new tenants
- Marketing strategies för logistic and industrial real estate
… and create value by a fast and transparent process.
- Business establishment coordinator (Foreign Direct Investment). Position West / Fyrbodals kommunalförbund, regional partner with Business Sweden 2016 - 2018.
- Coordinator of Business Establishments, Omställningskontoret Trollhättan 2015 - 2016.
- Project Manager & Business Developer, Drivhuset University West 2010 - 2014.
- Key Account Manager, Ringnes, Oslo 2010 - 2010.
- Marketing Manager, Samåkning.se 2008 - 2010.
Eva has worked at Colliers since 2009 and is responsible for the company's digital channels and PR. The work includes developing and implement communication strategies for digital channels and PR, digital marketing; planning, creating and publishing content for digital channels; LinkedIn, Instagram and Collier's website. It also includes developing and implement communication strategies for digital channels in customer projects, evaluation and analysis.
Colliers International AB
Nils Ericsonsgatan 17
411 03 Göteborg
+46 31-743 00 90