Head of Valuation & Advisory Services
03/2017 - present Colliers International
2009 - present Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Property Valuation, Real Estate Management, Lecturer and Researcher
2011 - present, Property Valuer (cooperation with Institute for Forensic Engineering, SvF, STU and Institute of Building Economics in Bratislava)
2016-2017 - Slovak Green Building Council (SKGBC), Project manager
2001 -2012 - Etel Slovakia (later Telecom Austria, Dial Slovakia, and GTS Slovakia), Network Operation Center Manager
- I have over nine years of experience in property valuations across all the various real estate segments for a variety of purposes including sale, secured lending, and internal decision making (since 2010).
- Experience in undertaking detailed market analysis and preparing feasibility studies and Building Technical Evaluations for a wide variety of client types including both domestic and foreign clients, courts and local owner occupiers.
- I was involved in research projects about Property Valuation, Workplace Solutions, Commercial Real Estate Market and Sustainable Building Solutions.
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava: 2005 - Master’s degree (Ing.), 2009 - Doctoral degree (PhD.). 2011 - Property Valuation degree
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences in Groningen: 2007 - Real Estate Management
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) - International Real Estate Challenge (IREC)
- European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- Slovak Green Building Council (SKGBC)
Assistant | Slovakia
Lukas is a recent graduate of the BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying accredited by RICS at Heriot-Watt University at the Edinburgh campus in Scotland, recently joined Colliers International Slovakia, Valuation & Advisory Services department. Lukas has knowledge of commercial, land and building laws, excellent report writing, mathematical and numeracy skills with ability to work independently and use own initiative. His reliability, communication skills and friendly nature are assets that maintain professionality within the work environment. Full professional proficiency in English, Slovak, Czech and Polish as an independent user of proficiency.
Lukas is involved in day to day valuation work and his clients and company relationships include Allianz, Lucron, CBRE Global Investors, HB REAVIS, YIT, REICO, CEHIP, TAM, Prologis, WEGU.