Associate | Slovakia
Ignacio joined Colliers in 2007 as Investment sales consultant. As an associate of Investment Services, Ignacio has been engaged in all transactions completed by Colliers International in the Slovak market since his incorporation.
Among his responsibilities belong:
- Analyze of the properties and proposal of strategies
- Planning and implementation of Market sale campaigns
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Negotiation of Offers to purchase as required by the clients
- Coordination of Due Diligence process of the sale of properties.
- Sale of 4 ha land plot in down town Bratislava
- Centro Nitra Shopping Center (Seller representation)
- Sale of CSOB portfolio (KBC group)
- CBC office buildings (Buyer represetation)
University degree in Economics, Castilla La Mancha University, Spain
Slovak Spanish Chamber of Commerce
Slovenske elektrarne (Enel Group)
Ceskoslovenska obchodna banka, a.s. (CSOB), member of KBC