Helping occupiers get into the right real estate
Staying put or relocating your business – Colliers International's Ukraine knowledge of the office leasing process can help you make an educated decision about your business space. We can help you ensure the space is available; negotiate a new lease with the building owner or transform your business and create new efficiencies by relocating.
YOUR NEW OFFICE PREMISES IN UKRAINE
We have a full inventory of serviced offices that are available throughout Ukraine and it's capital city, Kyiv, in particular. Please visit our listings.
THE OFFICE LEASING PROCESS
STEP 1 – DETERMINE YOUR PROPERTY NEEDS
Your Colliers International leasing professional can provide you with office market conditions and existing lease commitments, both in your local market and in the specific sub-markets you identify as most desirable.
STEP 2 – EVALUATE MARKET ALTERNATIVES INSPECT AND EVALUATE YOUR OPTIONS
With an intimate knowledge of the market and a well-established network of agents and owners, Colliers will act as a single point of contact to uncover all suitable space opportunities.
STEP 3 – COMMIT TO PREMISES
It is vital that this stage is viewed as an investment in the organisation’s future and not merely a tenant improvement. The development of work space should be directly linked with your organisational strategy.
STEP 4 – DESIGN AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The final stage of the process provides the perfect opportunity to re-think office imperatives and promote organisational effectiveness, community, communication and productivity.
HOW COLLIERS UKRAINE CAN HELP?
- Identification of your space needs, providing all options meeting your requirements (not limited to selected/represented buildings) and recommendation of scenarios which suit them best
- Preparation of scenarios optimizing leasing costs – renegotiation vs. relocation, lease agreement vs. own premises
- Guidance and advisory through the whole process of searching for new premises till signing the lease agreement and handing over the space
- Negotiations aiming at winning for you the most attractive financial and non-financial conditions achievable in the market at a given time - negotiations on rent free period, above-standard fit-out or higher fit-out allowance
- Lease agreements renegotiations
- Coordination of the consolidation from several offices into one business unitCoordination of built-to-suit projects (securing location, talks with developers, lease agreement negotiations)
- Office market forecasts