Arriving at an opinion of a property’s value is a complex process, the outcome of which can significantly impact your business. A well-supported appraisal is often a necessary step in securing a loan, in choosing the best asset for your portfolio, and in closing a sale.
Achieving a credible valuation report that complies with a client’s requirements and all applicable professional standards and regulations requires qualified professionals and a nuanced understanding of the property and broader market trends. Our team can provide vital insights into all property types including health care, self-storage, hospitality and leisure.
In addition to national and international investors, our clientele also includes institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, and other real estate and consulting firms.
- Property appraisals using methods that follow national and international standards (IVS, IAS/IFRS, RICS, DCF)
- Portfolio valuation
- Determining mortgage values
- Review and revision of existing leases
- Review of potential savings in management costs
- Review of building regulations (attic development, etc.)
- Economic calculation (demolition, new construction or reconstruction)
- Cost estimates (in consultation with architects and construction companies)
- Judicial appointment in Austria
We are also happy to put together an individual solution tailored to your needs. We look forward to placing our skill and expertise at your service.
What do Colliers’ Valuation and Advisory Services include?
What is the timeline for an appraisal?
How do I know that my valuation is credible?
What differentiates Colliers Valuation and Advisory Services from others?
In October 2020 I joined the real estate valuation team of Colliers in Vienna. I worked for about 4 years as a consultant in the department "Property Valuation" at EHL Immobilien and before that for about 6 years at the RBI Group in real estate management. During the last 10 years I have gained valuable experience and knowledge of all asset classes by advising and supporting national and international, private and institutional clients.