LEED Green Associate, BBA (Hons)
Managing Director | China
I have over 21 years' experience in the China real estate market, working in both developers and brokerage sides. In the last 12 years, I have specialized in Business Parks, Industrial, Logistics and Data Centers all over China. I have worked in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijnig, Shenyang, Chengdu and Xi'an. My expertise includes site selection, acquisition, disposition and portfolio strategy for occupiers, as well as development consulting, portfolio strategy, investment, project lease and sales for developers and investors. Because of my diversed experience in the industry, I have indepth knowledge in real estate policy and market dynamics in the China market, providing real insight and value to my clients.
In 2017, I was responsible for Colliers' West China business, covering Chengdu, Xi'an and Chongqing. Opened in 2006 in Chengdu, Colliers now offer full scale services from advisory, leasing to investment sales across all sectors in office, retail, service apartments, industrial and logistics properties. In 2018, I am the Co-Head of China for Colliers responsible for the full scope of businesses all over China.
I have led many major consulting and transactions project in the market, including:
1. TusPark 54,000sqm Sole Leasing and Asset Management in Shanghai
2. Innov Plaza Positioing Strategy and Sole Leasing of 60,000sqm in Zhangjiang, Shanghai
3. COFCO agricultural park positioning strategy of 170,00sqm in Beijing
4. Novartis China Campus Strategy
5. GE Factory Site Selection and Disposal
6. Nokia Factories Disposal of 80,000sqm
7. China Fortune Land Development Industrial Portfolio Strategy in China
8. Ping An Real Estate Industrial Real Estate Business Strategy in China
Bachelor of Business Administration of Hong Kong University
LEED GA Certified
Investor and Developers: China Fortune Land Development, Zhangjiang, Jinqiao Group, logos, GLP, BLogis, Shenzhen International, Ascendas, Vanke, Warburg Pincus, Morgan Stanley, Angelo Gordon, CDH Investments.
Occupiers: Microsoft, Magna, Invista, Equinix, Hapad Lloyd, Symrise, Home Credit.