I currently have 4 years of experience in the Industrial Area as part of the team responsible for the representation of owners. I joined the company as part of the PACTIA corporate account, one of the most important private equity funds in the country.
Subsequently I joined the Listing Industrial team, to date I have contributed to the representation of clients such as Toxement, Sanofi, Cemex, Indulatex, Bavaria, Schlumberger, Pat Primo, among others.
I have led and accompanied user representation processes to different companies that wanted to relocate their points or open new distribution center.
· Leadership and contribution in the development of 3 Market Reports of the city of Bogota
· Compliance to meet the requirements of the TOXEMENT client in the sale of the property located in the sector of Puente Aranda, Bogota
· Accompaniment to the closed envelope process in the marketing of Bavaria-owned properties located in the Bavaria Triangle Partial Plan.
· Support and accompaniment in the process of marketing the land owned by CEMEX in the city of Zipaquirá.
· Accompaniment in the Coltabaco Search process for a new distribution center within Bogota.
· Support, management and accompaniment to the company BLUEBERRIES for the location and installation of its plant in the municipality of Tocancipá
-Specialist in Marketing Management and Sales Strategy
-Professional in Finance and International Trade
UNIVERSITY OF THE SALLE
-Advanced Degree English
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS BOSTON USA.
With twenty years of experience in the real estate business, engineer Armando Olaya currently serves at Colliers International Colombia as a Senior Consultant in the industrial and land market, being responsible for the generation of new businesses and coordination of the team of advisors at the national level, as well as in the management of corporate accounts and institutional clients.
During these years he has represented companies or entities including: Bimbo de Colombia, Shell, Tetrapak, Pfizer, Owens Illinois, Avianca, DHL, Baxter, Avon, Procter & Gamble, Armor International, Keystone Foods, McDonald's, Sanofi Aventis, Siemens, Store, Bavaria, Toxement, Pizano, Nestlé, Makro de Colombia, Ladrillera Santafé, Liberty Seguros, Dow Chemistry, Red Navemar, Cencosud, Bristol Myers, Pfizer.
Dedicated to real estate activity for more than 20 years, where I held commercial positions as Director of Housing Projects. In 1999, I started working for Colliers, first in Marketing and Research and then in the Industrial Division, where important accounts have been generated for Colliers International Colombia for industrial and real estate investment.
Natalia joined Colliers International in March 2016 as part of the Brokerage team specifically as an Ofcinas Consultant in supporting Owners and/or landlords in everything related to the commercialization of their properties, the elaboration of the marketing plan, elaboration of Value Reviews (BOV), segmentation of market niches, follow-up to the activities of promotion, negotiation and closure, elaboration of contracts and review of all the required documentation of the property.