I am a Director in the Retail Capital Markets team covering all sub-sectors of retail investment.
Recent transactions include:
- 13 Kensington Church Street, London - £3 million disposal on behalf of AXA IM
- M&S Stores - Bolton, Weymouth, King's Lynn, Romford, Worthing - £44 million disposal on behalf of Fortress
- Holland & Barrett, York - £3 million disposal on behalf of a Private Investor
- 118-120 Wigmore Street, London W1 - £8 million disposal on behalf of a Private Investor
- Asda, Gillingham - £10 million acquisition on behalf of Alpha Real Capital
- Sainsbury's & Gym, Wandsworth Bridge Road, London SW6 - £4 million disposal on behalf of Vectis
- Molton Brown & T2, Cheltenham - £5 million acquisition on behalf of a Private Investor
- City Arcade, Worcester - £4 million disposal on behalf of CBRE GI
- NatWest, Croydon - £8 million acquisition on behalf of Hermes Property Unit Trust
- Multi-let retail parade, Walsall - £5 million disposal on behalf of CBRE GI
- Waitrose, Sandhurst - £7.75 million disposal on behalf of ICG Longbow/ Fairacre
- Aldi, Newton Le Williows - £5.6 million acquisition on behalf of Alpha Real Capital
- Debenhams, Eastbourne - £14 million disposal on behalf of LaSalle IM
- 383 Kings Road, London - £6 million disposal on behalf of a Private investor
- 47-49 Charing Cross Road, London - acquisition on behalf of Shaftesbury Plc
- 52-53a Broadway, Ealing - £7 million disposal on behalf of M&G
- Haymarket Towers, Leicester - £29 million acquisition on behalf of ICG Longbow/ Fairacre
- The Centre & Almondvale West Retail Park, Livingston - £224 million disposal on behalf of Land Securities
- Reading BSc Land Management
AXA IM, Canada Life, Fortress, Alpha Real Capital, CBRE GI, Vectis Property Group.
London - West End
Georgie joined Colliers International in 2015 and has been positioned within the Retail Capital Markets team since 2016, specialising in foodstore, out-of-town retail and long income investment sectors across the UK.
Georgie has worked with a variety of clients providing strategic advice on investment strategy, as well as advising on acquisitions and leading disposals for a range of different assets. More recently, she has advised on retail repositioning opportunities, including acquisitions of sites with potential for conversion to alternative use.
Head of Retail Capital Markets
London - West End
Tom is currently Head of Retail Capital Markets and co-head of the UK Retail Group at Colliers International.
During Tom's 20 year career he has specialised in the Retail sector, ranging from High Street, Shopping Centre, Retail Parks and Supermarkets. He has helped some of the UK largest Investment companies formulate strategy on the acquisition or disposal of commercial property.
In addition Tom is considered one of the UK's only Supermarket specialists giving a broad range advice to both occupiers, developers and investors.